PDA

View Full Version : Falk

Pete76
09-28-2008, 10:50 PM
Is Falk back ... I didn't see him on the roster or as a scratch in the last wild game ???

Too bad for Bowman... but really too bad for everyone else ... he and Wahl should tear it up again.

LifelongChiefsFan
09-29-2008, 02:03 AM
I would imagine that we are going to see a big year for Bowman. I think 50 goals may be a bit of a reach just because he will missing quite a few games for the Chiefs this year for various tournaments and such.

I looked around a little for something on Falk and came up empty. Even if he was cut from the Wild camp, he may have been sent to the Houston Aeros camp to try and earn a spot on Minnesota's AHL affiliate. I checked the Aeros' site for their roster and it appears as though they haven't updated it yet. I'm sure we'll hear something soon one way or another.

Chief Jeff
09-29-2008, 08:37 PM
Ok what happens if Glass and Falk both stick in the AHL? Leaves the Chiefs with two overagers. Do you fill the last spot with a D-man or forward? I say another forward. The D looked very good Saturday without both of them, and I still think there is a need for a veteran forward. I see talent in most of the 91 and 92 kids but having 4-5 rookie forwards is too many. Add to that the continued uncertainy with Roman and it seems a forward is the way to go.