PDA

View Full Version : Giants website

longtimefan7
09-30-2008, 10:07 AM
Have to admit Joey kept all fans updated as to the happenings of the team moreso than Dave is doing. Joey always had info on player movement and re-assignments so fans could follow. Hopefully Dave will start updating the webside more frequently with this type of info. Not all fans want to be searching through four or five different websites to find out info on their team. Cloud was a big part of the team and I'm sure alot of fans would like to know where hes at, along with rookies like Mitch Spooner.

GF71
09-30-2008, 11:32 AM
Have to admit Joey kept all fans updated as to the happenings of the team moreso than Dave is doing. Joey always had info on player movement and re-assignments so fans could follow. Hopefully Dave will start updating the webside more frequently with this type of info. Not all fans want to be searching through four or five different websites to find out info on their team. Cloud was a big part of the team and I'm sure alot of fans would like to know where hes at, along with rookies like Mitch Spooner.

We reported on Cloud going to Seattle yesterday afternoon...and on Spooner this morning. :)

longtimefan7
09-30-2008, 01:30 PM
Sorry about that, I didn't realize Giantsbeat.com was the info site for the Giants.