PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone else live with this prediction???

Topshelf
09-30-2008, 06:27 PM
Courtesy of Rod Pedersen's blog, and I like the way this sounds....

SPOKANE, WA -- The weekly Western Hockey League poll released Monday by the Western Major Junior Hockey Writer's Association:

1. Spokane Chiefs
2. Vancouver Giants
3. Lethbridge Hurricanes
4. Swift Current Broncos
5. Kelowna Rockets
6. Medicine Hat Tigers
7. Brandon Wheat Kings
8. Tri-City Americans
9. Calgary Hitmen
10. (tie), Prince George Cougars and Prince Albert Raiders
12. Red Deer Rebels
13. Moose Jaw Warriors
14. Everett Silvertips
15. Regina Pats
16. Kamloops Blazers
17. Kootenay Ice
18. Seattle Thunderbirds
19. Edmonton Oil Kings
20. Saskatoon Blades
21. Chilliwack Bruins
22. Portland Winter Hawks

FIVE FOR FIGHTING
09-30-2008, 06:45 PM
Nice to see but doesn't mean a damn thing yet. I don't recall the Mem Cup ever being awarded in September.

Flathead
09-30-2008, 06:58 PM
The start to the season has been very good, obviously. But we have a lot to work on if we want to stay that high. But keep on playing hard and improving and we can do it.

observer9
09-30-2008, 07:59 PM
Let's be honest these guys don't know their elbow from their arse. These "writers" only see their team and rely on the standings at whl.ca like the rest of us. I have little faith in WHL writers. No cred from my perspective. Maybe I'll make a top 22 list and we can all oooh and ahhh over it. I can also take a crap in a box and call it the CHL Top 10 rankings. Voila!

Take it with a grain of salt people.

ointhecreek
09-30-2008, 08:03 PM
Let's be honest these guys don't know their elbow from their arse. These "writers" only see their team and rely on the standings at whl.ca like the rest of us. I have little faith in WHL writers. No cred from my perspective. Maybe I'll make a top 22 list and we can all oooh and ahhh over it. I can also take a crap in a box and call it the CHL Top 10 rankings. Voila!

Take it with a grain of salt people.
Wow! Such a ray of sunshine. A little early to be so bitter isn't it?