PDA

View Full Version : Graham Hildebrand

Crush Kill Destroy
10-01-2008, 07:38 AM
Picked up first star in his SJHL debut with Battlefords North Stars in a 3-2 shoot-out victory over Melfort Mustangs last night (Sept 30), stopping 26 of 28 shots.

Allin44
10-01-2008, 09:47 AM
applause

Purple_Monkey_Dishwasher
10-01-2008, 11:10 AM
He also had an assist on the Battleford's 1st PP goal.

Brandonite
10-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Its odd because Brandon has been talking about this kid for a while now about how good he is and they were gonna give him a good shot but it seems they never really did. And by looks of this last trade they may never now being Pristner at the same age of 17 and apparently highly touted as well. It will be interesting to see if anyone takes a shot on Hildebrand and makes McCrimmon an offer but i dont think any teams are in a real need are they?!?

Vik
10-01-2008, 06:22 PM
Its odd because Brandon has been talking about this kid for a while now about how good he is and they were gonna give him a good shot but it seems they never really did. And by looks of this last trade they may never now being Pristner at the same age of 17 and apparently highly touted as well. It will be interesting to see if anyone takes a shot on Hildebrand and makes McCrimmon an offer but i dont think any teams are in a real need are they?!?
If we get the Mem Cup, I expect Hildebrand to be on his way out.

GlutenGlutton
10-02-2008, 09:00 AM

Great to hear Hildebrand's off to a good start in the SJHL. If he looked ready to be in the WHL the Priestner trade makes it pretty clear that there would have been a spot for him. Truth is more often than not he looked out of his league in camp and exhibition. He needs to play and play lots, which wasn't going to be available to him with two goalies ahead of him in Brandon and probably wouldn't have been available to him with even one goalie ahead of him.

Brandonite
10-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Great to hear Hildebrand's off to a good start in the SJHL. If he looked ready to be in the WHL the Priestner trade makes it pretty clear that there would have been a spot for him. Truth is more often than not he looked out of his league in camp and exhibition. He needs to play and play lots, which wasn't going to be available to him with two goalies ahead of him in Brandon and probably wouldn't have been available to him with even one goalie ahead of him.

Goaltending is what wins always!! And graham hildebrand with all due respect wasnt the guy for the job. And neither are hayes & joe! Hopefully with priestner he can be the guy!! All the best to hildebrand an dhopefully he lands a job in the dub somewhere!