PDA

View Full Version : Dudas?

CrazyGeorge
10-04-2008, 09:45 AM
What's the status on Dudas? I remember hearing he was going to be out till November some time. With the 20 year old limit needing to be addressed by some time in October (correct me if I'm wrong), how will that all work out and such? Is Dudas going to be a Bronco this year or what?

Toswammi
10-04-2008, 09:47 AM
What's the status on Dudas? I remember hearing he was going to be out till November some time. With the 20 year old limit needing to be addressed by some time in October (correct me if I'm wrong), how will that all work out and such? Is Dudas going to be a Bronco this year or what?

IIRC with him being injured the Broncos can get that deadline extended untill he comes off the injury list.

CrazyGeorge
10-04-2008, 09:52 AM
When he does come off the list, that will leave us with Yonkman, McAvoy, Dansereau and then Dudas as 20 year olds. Will the time to get to 3 twenty year olds be extended because Dudas is injured right now or will the Broncos be forced to deal with that by the deadline like all other teams?

Toswammi
10-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Swift Current:

Current O/As: (3)
Keegan Dansereau (F) - 5-4-3-7-6
Spencer McAvoy (D) - 5-2-1-3-0
Travis Yonkman (G) - 3gp 2w 0l 1.89gaa .918sv%
Jesse Dudas (D) - knee injury

I would suspect that Dudas is going to get put on the 60 day injured list which will allow the Broncos to wait until he is healthy before doing anything with him. Yonkman is also currently hurt and could be out a while but he's not going anywhere. Nothing will happen here until Dudas is healthy, then the team will have to make a decision.

from his blog.

hope this helps.