PDA

View Full Version : Landon Ferraro

Brandonite
10-04-2008, 03:10 PM
Just wanted to comment on this kid. Thought he played on awesome game in brandon last night. He was always out there it seemed and really plays with a big heart! It literally seemed as though he was always on the ice and he will be the future captain in red deer! It also would not surprise me to see him wearing a team canada sweater at the world juniors in the near future. 1st round pick hopefully this year

Arthur Fonzerelli
10-04-2008, 07:35 PM
Ferraro would be a good captain down the road. He is a very grounded kid with non of the arrogance that comes with so many top players.

sbtatter
10-04-2008, 09:19 PM
He showed a lot of jump, good instincts, he could be a real impact scorer as he gets older...

Brandonite
10-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Ferraro would be a good captain down the road. He is a very grounded kid with non of the arrogance that comes with so many top players.

The "none arragance" part is what I really love to hear!! There is nothing worse than a junior hockey player who thinks his ***** dont stink and his head is the size of a beachball because he thinks he is too good for people. I dont care how good a player is, if his attitude is bad I no longer like the kid and hope he isnt a big a success as some others may hope! I really hope Schenn is the same way and keeps a level head! In saying that, it aint really gonna help when the truck that comes out during intermissions has Brayden Schenn painted on the side! Have people forgotten this kid is only 17 and he drives down the street and happens to see himself on the side of a truck?!? Good god!!