PDA

View Full Version : Mitch Czibere

old_time_hockey
10-05-2008, 12:29 AM
What has happened to Mitch? I have been looking at game sheets and the last 2 games he isn't in the lineup. Is he injured or is he scratched?

I know he was a minus since going to Regina and no points so that is why I am leaning towards scratched.

I know his old billet and I have met with Mitch many times when he was a Giant. One of the nicest person you will ever want to meet. So I am a little concered for him.

Any info would be great.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
10-05-2008, 01:06 AM
Suffered a pretty bad knee injury a couple games ago. He is probably gone for at least a month.

old_time_hockey
10-05-2008, 11:58 AM
Oh man. That sucks.

Get well soon Mitch.

JDubb
10-05-2008, 11:14 PM
He has an MCL injury and is out 4-6 weeks. He is now off crutches so hopefully that is a good sign for him.

nivek_wahs
10-08-2008, 01:04 PM
From Greg Harder's blog.... http://communities.canada.com/reginaleaderpost/blogs/slapshots/default.aspx

The Pats have also received good news on C Mitch Czibere, whose knee injury isn't an serious as originally feared. Although he's still slated to miss the next 3-4 weeks, that's a lot better than the two-month timeline that was initially floating around. It's the same knee he hurt during the playoffs last season with the Vancouver Giants.