PDA

View Full Version : Just Thought I'd Say Hi

Sweetmodel
01-18-2005, 03:18 PM
For right now I'm the newest member! :cool: So i thought i take a minute to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. Soo..
Hi - My name is Steph :p lol

Fight Guy
01-18-2005, 05:12 PM
Welcome to the board Steph. Should be a great place once more people use it.

Mileflames
01-18-2005, 11:48 PM
Very cool photo..

Jovorock
01-19-2005, 07:37 AM
For right now I'm the newest member! :cool: So i thought i take a minute to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. Soo..
Hi - My name is Steph :p lol
Welcome aboard, what team do you follow?

Spungy
01-19-2005, 10:02 AM
Welcome to the boards Steph! hope you enjoy it here!

Sweetmodel
01-20-2005, 03:03 AM
Welcome aboard, what team do you follow?
Thanks :cool: Well i used to follow the Giants because one of my best friends plays for them, but now I'm following Kamloops b.c he was traded. but i still like to follow a couple of the giants players like Bartley... What about you? To be honest i don't know hockey that well at all, so don't be suprised if some of posts don't make much sence. haha :p

Jovorock
01-20-2005, 07:22 AM
Thanks :cool: Well i used to follow the Giants because one of my best friends plays for them, but now I'm following Kamloops b.c he was traded. but i still like to follow a couple of the giants players like Bartley... What about you? To be honest i don't know hockey that well at all, so don't be suprised if some of posts don't make much sence. haha :p
So your a Kassian fan?

Don't worry about your hockey knowledge here, ask questions and someone here will answer you. We want all points of view, you are very welcomed.

I am a Rocket fan, so don't knock me too much!

Bullwinkle
01-20-2005, 03:13 PM
Hey, big time Blazer fan! So be nice!