PDA

View Full Version : Beach Returned to Everett

Tipped Off
10-06-2008, 10:43 AM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/hockey/blackhawks/chi-081005-chicago-blackhawks-avalanche,0,678548.story

It will be interesting to see where Beach fits in with this team. He can come back, use his size and skill to "lead by example" -or- he could come back and be the same ol' Kyle and disrupt any flow this team may have built up.

Personally, I look for a great year from Kyle. I think he's going to take on this challenge.

Gomez
10-06-2008, 11:38 PM
I know Kyle will be welcomed with open arms, but I don't think he will see xmas as a Tip. If he does it will be because a contender is concerned with his effect on team chemistry.

Allin44
10-08-2008, 09:47 PM
I know Kyle will be welcomed with open arms, but I don't think he will see xmas as a Tip. If he does it will be because a contender is concerned with his effect on team chemistry.

What are your organizational needs?

Take a look at Brandon's roster and see what you'd want(be realistic, Schenn, Glennie, Calvert are all off limits, as are robak and aulie)

Redwic
10-08-2008, 11:38 PM

I disagree. Beach puts fans in the seats. If he is not traded by Christmas (or the trade deadline, for that matter), then it will either be because:

1) The team is doing exceptionally well (i.e. over .500).
or
2) Not enough value/talent offered in trade discussions. After all, Beach is one of the top players, if not the top player, in the WHL. The Silvertips deserve getting a lot in return for any trade involving him, like him or not.

If he remains a Silvertip through the season, assuming the team does well, I won't be disappointed.