PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Fadden...

LHF
10-06-2008, 01:37 PM
will be staying with the Admirals...

NORFOLK – Norfolk Admirals General Manager Mike Butters announced today that the Admirals have reduced their roster to 25 players.

The following players have been released or reassigned from the Admirals:

Forward Mathieu Curadeau (assigned to IHL Fort Wayne)
Defenseman Kevin Quick (reassigned by Tampa Bay to ECHL Augusta)
Goaltender Craig Kowalski (returned to ECHL Gwinnett)
Forward Luciano Aquino (released)
Defenseman Jay Holladay (released)

The Admirals roster now consists of 13 forwards, 10 defensemen and two goaltenders. Returning 2007-08 Admirals will include forwards Blair Jones, Bracken Kearns, Chris Lawrence, Justin Keller, Brandon Segal, Radek Smolenak and Paul Szczechura, and defensemen Daryl Boyle, Justin Fletcher, Andy Rogers, Jay Rosehill and Matt Smaby.

Rounding out the forward ranks will be Brandon Bochenski, Mitch Fadden, Zenon Konopka, Brady Leavold, Wyatt Smith and Peter Zingoni. Defensemen will include Brent Henley, Andrew Hutchinson, Scott Jackson, Jeff May and Ty Wishart. Goaltenders Riku Helenius and Mike McKenna complete the roster.

Good for Mitch, and hope he does really well there, as I'm sure he will.
clrkthj

sbtatter
10-06-2008, 02:30 PM
May, wishart, leovold and Boyle on that team as well....good amount of ex dub guys....

Jake
10-06-2008, 03:02 PM
Is he on an ATO, PTO? I don't see where they've signed Fadden.

hitmanfan
10-06-2008, 03:14 PM
May, wishart, leovold and Boyle on that team as well....good amount of ex dub guys....

And Segal and Rodgers too.

Random Comment
10-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Doesn't mean he has been signed... It's the same with Boychuk and Sbisa. Just because they have been signed doesn't mean they will stay with their NHL clubs.

Brandonite
10-06-2008, 05:18 PM
I guess Rob Klinkhammer isnt coming back?? He had a great rookie year last season with Norfolk getting a respectful 24 points in 66 games. He woulda been another former Dub player formerly playing for Lethrbridge, Portland and Brandon.