PDA

View Full Version : Still impressed...

Trav
10-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Seems like Molleken has got the guys going now. 4-2 win tonight. Again they score more then 2 goals which is a must if u wanna win. Still a long season though.

GBG BLEED BLUE
10-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Seems like Molleken has got the guys going now. 4-2 win tonight. Again they score more then 2 goals which is a must if u wanna win. Still a long season though.
Yes it is a 72 game season,but perhaps this road trip will be good for the guys. I am sure getting away from the CUC is probably a nice change as well as maybe a little less pressure on the team? The 3 games in 3 nights will be a good test for them. Hopefully they can win at least 2 games.

Another note Mike Reich has served his suspension and could play this weekend. I wonder where they will put him in the line-up? I wonder how many more games Braden Holtby will start? We shall see. I am liking this as well. :thumb:

Douglas
10-08-2008, 08:45 AM
are very motivated to get the stolen game back from the Oilkings. They have a point to prove on this one, and I think they will do it.

sbtatter
10-08-2008, 09:23 AM
Your team reminded me a lot of Red Deer, hard working, but you guys are a little bigger and a little more talented. I expected to see a little more from Inglis, but of course he is only 16, saw flashes of his speed and aggression. Holtby is so good, any chance you trade him to a contending Western team who needs a top goalie? In return for a posse of picks and talent to continue your rebuilding....

Tidball
10-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Yes it is a 72 game season,but perhaps this road trip will be good for the guys. I am sure getting away from the CUC is probably a nice change as well as maybe a little less pressure on the team? The 3 games in 3 nights will be a good test for them. Hopefully they can win at least 2 games.

Another note Mike Reich has served his suspension and could play this weekend. I wonder where they will put him in the line-up? I wonder how many more games Braden Holtby will start? We shall see. I am liking this as well. :thumb:

Another more important note, Jyri Niemi should be back too for Fridays game.

wango tango
10-08-2008, 02:43 PM
adding niemi should improve the powerplay. look for two of sohn, wall and berg to be reassigned before the weekend.