PDA

View Full Version : joe caligiuri for next game

brandonwheater
10-08-2008, 01:13 AM
:wave: Joe should start next game he will provide the team with some stability in goal which they haven't recieved from either goalies. did anybody forget how joe played last year and in the playoffs come on give him a chance.

sbtatter
10-08-2008, 08:52 AM
:wave: Joe should start next game he will provide the team with some stability in goal which they haven't recieved from either goalies. did anybody forget how joe played last year and in the playoffs come on give him a chance.
I hear what you're saying, but Joe didn't fair so well against his competitors last season.
Regular season 15th in GAA and 23rd in sv%
Playoffs 10th in GAA and 12th in sv%
Just below average. I think Joe will be a good backup somewhere, not a starting goalie who can win you a championship. But I do hear that he is a great team guy, so there's an intangible that'll help him.
I'm not sure how the coaches have them ranked right now. Do they like Hayes, or were those 3 starts just showcasing him? It's going to be interesting watching this situation play itself out....

Allin44
10-08-2008, 01:37 PM
I think Joe C is going to finish his junior hockey career as a Dauphin King

wheat_city96
10-08-2008, 02:17 PM
I think Joe C is going to finish his junior hockey career as a Dauphin King
LOL poor guy

Brandonite
10-08-2008, 08:32 PM
LOL poor guy

Not exactly if you consider the fact that Dauphin is hosting the major Junior A tournament next season and Dauphin being the host city is automatically given a birth. Caliguri may not be an outstanding goalie but that would be a great scene for him to go to. He would be a star in Junior A and a huge asset to a team going into something like that. It may not turn out as bad as some may thing but obviously his heart probably lies in the Dub obviously but this would be an unreal chance for Joe