PDA

View Full Version : Fadden returns to Canes...

LHF
10-09-2008, 07:42 PM
NORFOLK – Norfolk Admirals General Manager Mike Butters announced today that forward Mitch Fadden will return to the Lethbridge Hurricanes of the WHL for his fifth full season of junior hockey.

Fadden, a fourth-round pick (107th overall) of the Tampa Bay Lightning from the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, had participated in Admirals training camp. The 6-foot, 188-pound center has played 277 games in the WHL between Lethbridge and the Seattle Thunderbirds, scoring 99 goals and 143 assists with 197 penalty minutes.

Very good news for the Canes. pbj pbj pbj

Bocephus
10-09-2008, 08:02 PM
NORFOLK – Norfolk Admirals General Manager Mike Butters announced today that forward Mitch Fadden will return to the Lethbridge Hurricanes of the WHL for his fifth full season of junior hockey.

Fadden, a fourth-round pick (107th overall) of the Tampa Bay Lightning from the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, had participated in Admirals training camp. The 6-foot, 188-pound center has played 277 games in the WHL between Lethbridge and the Seattle Thunderbirds, scoring 99 goals and 143 assists with 197 penalty minutes.

Very good news for the Canes. pbj pbj pbj

There is no way Mitch Fadden is 6 feet. I saw him without skates in the lobby and he was barely taller than me at 5'8". I just don't believe it.