PDA

View Full Version : Possible .500 + record?

Teacher
10-10-2008, 09:49 AM
Great job by the Cougs to come back vs P.A. on Wed 3-2.
Dominated in 3rd period. Solid defensive job....and the forwards and D must have blocked at least 15-20 shots!!!
Offense is solid, with Tryell and others, and the D is pitching in as well.
Great to see the vets and young players meshing so well
( 4 - 16yr olds and 3 - 20 yr olds ).

Connelly at 16yrs old has earned all the ice he is getting and playing great. Bounassisi and Fraser have been solid in the minutes they have been getting and McDonald on defence is showing he can play as many minutes as the coaching staff want to give him.
A great mix of young and old, solid leadership from 20 yr olds Cepek, Armstrong, and Matte, great coaching, and the g.m has done an excellent job making key trades.
This is going to be an exciting team all year.....now it is a matter of playing strong on the "road trip from hell" over the next three weeks.

Bocephus
10-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Great job by the Cougs to come back vs P.A. on Wed 3-2.
Dominated in 3rd period. Solid defensive job....and the forwards and D must have blocked at least 15-20 shots!!!
Offense is solid, with Tryell and others, and the D is pitching in as well.
Great to see the vets and young players meshing so well
( 4 - 16yr olds and 3 - 20 yr olds ).

Connelly at 16yrs old has earned all the ice he is getting and playing great. Bounassisi and Fraser have been solid in the minutes they have been getting and McDonald on defence is showing he can play as many minutes as the coaching staff want to give him.
A great mix of young and old, solid leadership from 20 yr olds Cepek, Armstrong, and Matte, great coaching, and the g.m has done an excellent job making key trades.
This is going to be an exciting team all year.....now it is a matter of playing strong on the "road trip from hell" over the next three weeks.
Holy hell, thanks for pointing that roadie out. That is dreadful! 9 games? WOW. Good luck.

TwoBits
10-10-2008, 11:28 AM
I just read the Herald's write-up on the PA game. Did I understand correctly, that Curtis was put back in to play the 3rd Period after having a tantrum?

Bocephus
10-10-2008, 11:48 AM
I just read the Herald's write-up on the PA game. Did I understand correctly, that Curtis was put back in to play the 3rd Period after having a tantrum?
6'5" 223 lbs having a tantrum. LOL!

the flying moose
10-11-2008, 10:53 AM
No Curtis was not put back in. They pulled him after two WEAK goals. The plan was to give him a bit of a rest and put him back in a few minutes later. They ended up going on a PK so they kept Armstrong in. Thats when Curtis had his "tantrum" and stormed off to the locker room.