PDA

View Full Version : Bus to the Hat

Knuckle Chucker
04-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Going to game 1 & 2 on the fan bus. Should be a great time. I have never been to MH before but I hear the barn there is great. Any other Raider fans making the trip??

grumphy
04-07-2005, 07:01 PM
Hey Knuckle, looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the posters, I would even say hi to furball if he showed up :laugh: I'll be looking for you, (got the Halweg jersy on).

Furback
04-07-2005, 07:18 PM
Im not going on the fan Bus it would be fun but i cant do it. Knuckle Chucker is your name Paul I think i played football with you in the beer league.

Tito9
04-07-2005, 11:08 PM
I was planning on going to the Hat but i got finals on monday and tuesday. But game 5 i hope to go.

ynot
04-07-2005, 11:49 PM
Going to game 1 & 2 on the fan bus. Should be a great time. I have never been to MH before but I hear the barn there is great. Any other Raider fans making the trip??

Just want to clarify things for you so you aren't too disappointed......

Medicine Hat is a really nice city. The atmosphere in the barn is awesome! The barn is NOT so awesome!!! There are a few teams in the league that are in need of a new arena and the Tigers are definitely one of them. There was talk last year of them getting one but the last I heard was that it was not going to happen! Maybe they need another flood this spring!!

When you are there, have a look around the arena and consider that you are at their 98th consecutive sell out and that they have a huge waiting list for season ticket holders! I had heard over 1000 but do not know how accurate that is! Would be interesting if someone out there actually knows how long that list is!!!

Anyway....enjoy your trip and have an awesome night....I'll be listening to the game on my computer!!!

Knuckle Chucker
04-08-2005, 11:51 AM
Im not going on the fan Bus it would be fun but i cant do it. Knuckle Chucker is your name Paul I think i played football with you in the beer league.

No, not me. My turn to guess. Do you sit in the section next to the visitor box down by where the goalie runs the gate????

grumphy
04-08-2005, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=ynot]they have a huge waiting list for season ticket holders! I had heard over 1000 but do not know how accurate that is! Would be interesting if someone out there actually knows how long that list is!!!QUOTE]
The list is over the 2000 mark prior to this years playoffs

ynot
04-08-2005, 02:47 PM
2000! Unbelievable :spineyes: !!

We don't live near the Hat anymore but talking to Tigers fans in Red Deer during the last series they were saying that if fans want to see the Tigers play they have to go to away games! I guess that's one way of making sure your team gets support on the road!!

Furback
04-08-2005, 04:56 PM
yes around there were right by the bench

Knuckle Chucker
04-08-2005, 05:38 PM
yes around there were right by the bench

Just a stab in the dark but were you and your buddies at the Gordie Howe game in Saskatoon.....in the upper deck......found a cell phone.......called the last number on the phone to get a description of the owner.....saw her and gave her the phone??????

Furback
04-08-2005, 08:12 PM
My buddy went to that game i couldnt make it. dont know about the cell phone thing.