PDA

View Full Version : After a long week....

kelownakarl
04-08-2005, 08:41 AM
there is nothing like some Rockets Hockey to start off the weekend!

Cheers mates.

Squig
04-08-2005, 09:02 AM
Gonna be a great series :clap:

Go Rockets Go!!

DoubleDee
04-08-2005, 09:09 AM
Go home after work and watch the 1st period of my Hitmen game then head to Prospera to watch the Rockets. :groovy:

Not quite warm enough to wear the shorts tonight though!

See ya tonight all!

Jovorock
04-08-2005, 11:51 AM
Not quite warm enough to wear the shorts tonight though!

Dammit, quit teasing us DD. ;)

Did anyone catch the Daily Courier this am? It said Shea WEber shed his yellow jersey for a black jersey and went through full contact practice yesterday. Is that true or are they playing games with the T-birds?

Jew Panda
04-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Did anyone catch the Daily Courier this am? It said Shea WEber shed his yellow jersey for a black jersey and went through full contact practice yesterday. Is that true or are they playing games with the T-birds?

Perhaps a combination of both. May cause the Thunderbirds to somewhat panic and juggle the lines or adjust gameplans. As for Weber, this could be a good sign and shows that he's almost game ready. I'm assuming he'll be in the lineup by Game 3.

--Ron Mexico, esq.

Teaps
04-08-2005, 02:10 PM
Was at the Practice yesterday and it is true...Weber doned the black jersey.......

kelownakarl
04-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Was at the Practice yesterday and it is true...Weber doned the black jersey.......

Thanks for the update even though I believed the paper article :clown:

DoubleDee
04-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Dammit, quit teasing us DD. ;)

First off, after the banging I took at soccer on Monday my legs need a few more days to recover before I am showing them off. ;)

Second - did you guys get the Rockets flight plan? It did indeed indicate that Weber will be back for this series! :clap:

Jovorock
04-08-2005, 03:49 PM
Second - did you guys get the Rockets flight plan? It did indeed indicate that Weber will be back for this series! :clap:
No I didn't get the flight plan, after the false rumors of two years ago Kiel McLeod, Mr. Hamilton is not tipping his hat. I don't blame him, if I was in his shoes I'd probly do the same. To my surprise #2 could be starting tonite or not until they need him, who knows?

kevanie97
04-08-2005, 03:59 PM

Jared why do you continue to lie...........all practices this week were closed to the public, all of them, so there is no way you saw him skating unless you all of a sudden are a staff member.

Anybody doubts that they are closed to the public just call the Rockets, they will confirm it.

Teaps
04-08-2005, 04:45 PM
I know they are closed to the public...Unless you know the right people.....

kevanie97
04-08-2005, 05:02 PM
I know they are closed to the public...Unless you know the right people.....

You are full of it Jared, you were not there and its doesn't matter who you know, Truitt won't allow anybody in not even you , you liar.

When you going to learn pinochio.

DoubleDee
04-08-2005, 05:07 PM
Jared why do you continue to lie...........all practices this week were closed to the public, all of them, so there is no way you saw him skating unless you all of a sudden are a staff member.

Anybody doubts that they are closed to the public just call the Rockets, they will confirm it.

Ok, so I know for a fact that I have gotten into Calgary Hitmen practices that were closed to the public. Unless you were at the arena and watching every nook and cranny why don't we just let it go. Maybe he was there maybe he wasn't.

By all indications he would have to be practicing full out if his return is imminent.

kevanie97
04-08-2005, 05:10 PM
Because I was there and I know he wasn't. And if you were and I missed you then tell me this, who was in goal for half the practice other then the 2 regular goalies and why was he?

DoubleDee
04-08-2005, 05:18 PM
Because I was there and I know he wasn't. And if you were and I missed you then tell me this, who was in goal for half the practice other then the 2 regular goalies and why was he?

OK - cool. Lets see if he answers.

I am not defending him I am just saying how could we know for sure. Obviously you may have a way to do this.

Teaps
04-08-2005, 06:12 PM
No Name bars so not a clue ;) Not even the most seasoned rockets fan would know this unless he was right there and asked him his name........If i wasn't there, WHY would i confirm that Weber was wearing the black jersey? Your not seeming to argue against it, maybe because you know i'm right and can't admit it? I havn't got much to prove by saying i was there, because honestly, i don't care if you think i'm lieing. I have more important things in life than to worry about such petty things......

kevanie97
04-08-2005, 06:18 PM
If you were there you would know, it was a running joke in the arena you liar and the Courier reported that Weber skated and wore a black jersey long before you posted it..........good try though pinochio.

Stop with the constant lying and grow up Jared it is getting annoying.

kevanie97
04-08-2005, 06:20 PM
"I have more important things in life than to worry about such petty things......"

yea like were the next dozen hot dogs and donuts will come from for you to devour.............LMFAO

eecliff
04-08-2005, 06:22 PM
The news on 1150 at 5pm did say Weber is expected to dress for tonights game. The WHL website today did not have Weber as a scratch,the only scratch they listed was Kevin Reinholt, so maybe there is some truth to all this..We'll just have to wait a couple hours to find out I guess...

ee.....

Teaps
04-08-2005, 06:38 PM
yea like were the next dozen hot dogs and donuts will come from for you to devour.............LMFAO

That was funny? LMAO...dude, you have a WEAK sense of humor...I did something for the team, so they let me in for a practice...Wanna see what i did for the team? ask any of the players...ANY of them about mini jerseys...go ahead...ask any one of them...They'll let you know...Dude...isn't time you got to work? man, what a slacker.....

If you were there you would know, it was a running joke in the arena you liar

Apparently I am supposed to me in on the staff members jokes? Dude, I stayed there for maybe 5 minutes and I stayed in the bloody tunnel of 104. I saw Weber with the Black jersey on and Left. Geez, you make it sound like i shot somebody! YOU need to grow up pal! Time for you to represent the Club in the way it wants to be represented. Your the Black sheep in the Rockets Staff that gives this organization the bad rap it has with other fans. Not me.

kevanie97
04-08-2005, 11:20 PM
No Jared you give the Rockets fan the bad rap not me and you know it.

The hot dog reference was to your fat ass dude, it wasn't suppose to be funny and you didn't see the practice...........by the way the goalie thing wasn't a running joke among the staff dumbass it was a joke on the ice with the players,coaches and the only 2 non players/staff sitting in the stands beside the bench.........no matter were you stood and lurked you would have known this........fuc* it your a waste of time and space.

eecliff
04-08-2005, 11:28 PM
How would you score this one :confused:
I would give Teaps a TKO ....LOL

kevanie97
04-08-2005, 11:33 PM
I never said Weber didn't skate at practice ( of course I knew he did) all I said was Jared wasn't there to see it..........

By the way eecliff thanks for the CD, I just watched it and it great.

eecliff
04-08-2005, 11:40 PM
I never said Weber didn't skate at practice ( of course I knew he did) all I said was Jared wasn't there to see it..........

By the way eecliff thanks for the CD, I just watched it and it great.

Kool ...pass it around ..
If anyone on the board wants a copy just LMK ...(free unless I have to mail them)

I'm not taking sides with this thread .... I'm just having fun.... ;)

ee.....

Teaps
04-09-2005, 12:02 AM
Yup...your absolutly right Kevin...I wasn't there.................... :rolleyes:

Chipper
04-09-2005, 10:17 AM
Ok guys arn't you cheering for the same team? save your energy for the T-Birds

DoubleDee
04-10-2005, 09:10 PM
No Name bars so not a clue ;) Not even the most seasoned rockets fan would know this unless he was right there and asked him his name..........
UUUmmm - I don't think so Jared. I was told who the mystery goalie was and even I would have recognized him in net!

Apparently I am supposed to me in on the staff members jokes? Dude, I stayed there for maybe 5 minutes and I stayed in the bloody tunnel of 104. I saw Weber with the Black jersey on and Left.
Ok - so now I know, without a doubt, that you are full of it! Anyone who loves hockey, regardless if it is the team you support or not, is not going to stay at a closed practice, that they were invited to, for only 5 minutes. And for that time hide in a tunnel. The will be there the whole time and take a good seat to watch the action!

You know Jared; I think I was one of the only people who was giving you a fair shot with all your posts. I'm done doing that! You are now officially on your own!

mccabe23
04-10-2005, 09:33 PM
UUUmmm - I don't think so Jared. I was told who the mystery goalie was and even I would have recognized him in net!

Who was the mystery goalie? Kelly Guard?

Teaps
04-10-2005, 09:46 PM
thats fine Deanne...i'm not looking for any support......

DoubleDee
04-10-2005, 09:49 PM
Who was the mystery goalie? Kelly Guard?
I don't think it is my place to say who it was. I think I have been honest enough in all my posts that people can know on my word that he would have been recognizable. Besides - if we spill the beans now Jared will come back saying he'd known all along.

Tell you what - I will tell you at the next game in person as we know that the Rockets are going to get on a big time roll now!

Teaps
04-11-2005, 01:24 PM
Do you guys mean the Rink Engineer who has been filling in while some of the guys, (including Kris Westblom) do exams?

kelownakarl
04-11-2005, 11:56 PM
Rumour has it that it was Marek Schwarz

;)