PDA

View Full Version : Hitmen Player Stats

Hitmen1
10-19-2008, 09:32 AM
I thought I would add a sticky thread that has a link to the Hitmen stats for this season.

Stats (http://hitmenhockey.com/team/statistics.html)

MVNWriter23
10-26-2008, 01:48 PM
Nice to see Carson McMillan is off to a great start again!

armypower
10-26-2008, 08:15 PM
McMillan has become a great leader on this team...

MVNWriter23
11-05-2008, 03:06 PM
That he'd been made a co-captain with Bortis. How has his play been; does it look noticeably improved over last season?

armypower
11-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Yes ,his play is better than last year,he came on strong at the end
of last year and carried it through to the start of this year.....I never thought
much of him when he first arrived here as a 17yr old but I believe he will be a good pro,has improved every year since he's been here

MVNWriter23
11-06-2008, 07:52 AM
have you seen the most improvement out of Carson McMillan? Skating, shot, offense awareness, defensive awareness, passing, strength? Are there any skills that still may hinder him at the next level that you see?

Its good to hear that you are seeing improvement; our team needs to start having some prospects beyond the 1st round that can be productive members for the organization.

hitmanfan
11-06-2008, 08:28 AM
I think Carsons' biggest improvement is his strength, but his offensive awareness is a close second. He just seems to always be in the right place. He seems much more rounded this year and as always his PK is stellar. He also continues to drive opposing players through the boards and backs it up.

Hitmen1
11-06-2008, 02:23 PM
I would agree with the other comments. If he is to make it at the next level its still probably going to be more of a 3rd or 4th line energy type guy, someone who could play on the pk. He has been very good for the Hitmen this season.

peatfan
11-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Agree with the above posts about Mac. As a 17 I thought his NHL career would be a short one but now I will be surprised if he doesn't have a good career. He will be a 3rd liner/energy type which is waht he was two years ago. Can't see him being more than a 10 goals/30 point man but a great pk man, a team player and a physical force (despite not being the biggest player around).
I think his biggest improvement could be his didication. Two years ago he gave up all his baseball in the ummer time (he was on 4 teams as a 15/16 yr old) to concentrate on hockey & off-ice conditioning. This is easily seen as his skating has improved along with his strength. One aspect that hasn't changed is his ego. Still a down to earth humble guy who is very easy to talk to. Hopefully this doesn't change and he spends a long time in Minny (after 1-2 years in the AHL)

:groovy: clrkth Boogaard'd pbj vci33 vc178

MVNWriter23
11-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Great to hear indeed! Thanks everyone for your input!

iceman778
04-16-2010, 02:31 AM
thats great to know about him