PDA

View Full Version : Blades are beatng up on the Pats right now...

Trav
10-21-2008, 08:34 PM
7-0 at the end of 2.

Elliot 2
Wintoneak 2
Toomey
Pattersson
Nicholls

Not sure whats happened to Regina. Thought it'd be a closer game.

Allin44
10-21-2008, 08:49 PM
As much as I don't want you guys to get 2 points, anytime somebody can kick Reginas dicks in I am very happy.. heres to hoping for a double digit win!

Link Dog
10-21-2008, 09:09 PM
Allin44 As much as I don't want you guys to get 2 points, anytime somebody can kick Reginas dicks in I am very happy.. heres to hoping for a double digit win!
Couldn't agree more. I cheer for two teams, the Broncos and whoever is playing the Pats. :clap:

PJ-34
10-21-2008, 10:06 PM
Woot woot, wednesday game is gonna be packed. Team coming off an 8-1 win, first home game in two weeks and they've won 8 straight, shizz gonna be tight y'all

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
10-21-2008, 10:17 PM
We love you guys too.

I'll be sure to remind you about how it feels after your respective teams get blown out after a sub par effort.

GBG BLEED BLUE
10-22-2008, 01:04 AM
The Blades started right off of the opening faceoff pressuring with chances,and the Pats could not really match the intensity that the Blades brought. I wish I could say more positive things about the pats in this game but,there were not to many positives. I will give Cody Hanson credit for taking on Mike Reich in two tilts,and I think Hanson(and the entire team) was frustrated with the way the Pats played, so he decided to throw a late hit on Josh Nicholls. With those actions he did stand out. Jordan Eberle did have a some good scoring chances. The Blades were the better team,but I am sure the Pats will be looking for revenge when the two teams meet again. The Blades will hopefully help the Pats by making the Winterhawks work very hard,so the Pats can be rested and hammer on Portland on Friday. haha