PDA

View Full Version : Game 2 verses da dirty birds

Jovorock
04-09-2005, 01:35 PM
After losing a tough one last night hopefully the Rockets can put some of those chances behind Bridges. Hopefully Weber will get some more ice time and maybe some PK time.

Thunderbird107
04-09-2005, 02:25 PM
After losing a tough one last night hopefully the Rockets can put some of those chances behind Bridges. Hopefully Weber will get some more ice time and maybe some PK time.

From what it sounded like, your team completely outplayed Seattle last night. Trouble is, one goalie can keep that from turning into a win. I don't know that the Rockets have to change much, if anything, to get a win in game 2. I'd tell you to run Bridges but then it would just be that much worse to lose to McHale. ;)

Jovorock
04-10-2005, 08:09 AM
Kelowna outworked Seattle in the first game and the T-birds outworked the Rockets in the second game. It could be the Rockets leaving with a two game lead with a couple breaks, but Seattle got the breaks and are well deserving the two game lead.

Bridges, Fitzy and Gagnon have played very well and they are leading this team to a possible series win.

I wouldn't count out the Rockets just yet, but it will be a tough road ahead.

Kelowna took it to the Giants the last three games of that series, can they do it again? Is Seattle that much better than Vancouver? Wait and see!

Chipper
04-10-2005, 08:22 AM
Ouch! thats a big hole to get out of now but if anyone can come back the Rockets are a team that I would bet on and not count out. a big suprise to lose two at hop after there great home record. Good luck for the rest of the round.

Jovorock
04-10-2005, 08:39 AM
Ouch! thats a big hole to get out of now.
Yes it is a big hole, I think they can get out of it. But are they going to get out of it?

kelownakarl
04-10-2005, 09:16 AM
It'd not over till the fat lady sings.

mccabe23
04-10-2005, 09:36 AM
When will the Rockets realize this isn't Schwarz in net and that Bridges doesn't let out juicy rebounds? Get away from the side of the net and get in front of Bridges! Bridges is an amazing goalie. He must have the best glovehand in the league. Easily.

Anyway, I agree....it's still far from over.

Thunderbird107
04-10-2005, 09:38 AM
I'm certainly not getting the broom out of the closest, that's for sure. Hell, we couldn't even sweep the Ams. You guys aren't the Ams.

Are you?

Jovorock
04-11-2005, 06:19 AM
When will the Rockets realize this isn't Schwarz in net and that Bridges doesn't let out juicy rebounds? Get away from the side of the net and get in front of Bridges!
Exactly mccabe, get in front of Bridges. Why did Bodie sit for the whole second period? Bodie is 6'5" and is all of a sudden a finesse player and not gettting his nose dirty. Comeau should of sat the third, hell put Ofulany, Syl or Bauer out there in front of Bridge.

kelownakarl
04-11-2005, 08:26 AM
Bodie has been the biggest dissapointment during these playoffs.