PDA

View Full Version : [TV SHOW] Battlestar Galactica

The_Vulk
04-09-2005, 08:02 PM
OK, the 2-part season finalle has aired.

***SPOILER***

Kobol has been found.

Boomer has been revealed as a Cylon, both on Cylon occupied Caprica (where she is pregnant), as well as the one on the Galactica (where she confronts herself on the Basestar).

Commander Adama has the President arrested.

Starbuck is back on Caprica, on a mission for the President, against millitary orders (and the reason for being arrested).

Apollo is charged with mutany, trying to prevent bloodshed on the team sent to arrest her.

And the show ends with Boomer arriving back on the Galactica, after a successful mission to nuke the Basestar over Kobol, to shoot Adama. It ends with Adama bleed and unconscious in the command area.

End Season One.

It sure looks like they are setting things up for another season.

ointhecreek
04-09-2005, 09:02 PM
Man, I love this show! :thumb: I use to watch the old one when I was a kid. (showing my age!) This one is much better with better effects. Can't wait for the secound season! :clap:

Beaner
04-09-2005, 09:16 PM
Production for Season 2 has already started in Vancouver. 2nd season should start airing in the summer.

I use to watch the old one when I was a kid. (showing my age!)

I miss the old Cylon leader guys. They looked like Giant Insects, sitting on their Elevated thrones. :laugh:

Fight Guy
04-16-2005, 08:06 PM
What the hell? How long has the show been on for? Is season one only over now? I swear Ive seen it ont he listing for the past couple years.

ointhecreek
04-16-2005, 08:42 PM
What the hell? How long has the show been on for? Is season one only over now? I swear Ive seen it ont he listing for the past couple years.
I could be wrong but I think it just started this summer.

Beaner
04-16-2005, 09:40 PM

Yep just ended - 13 episodes - Guess they wanted to see if there was enough interest. I do believe Season 2 is going to be a full slate of around 20 Episodes.

Maybe its the miniseries they aired in '03 that makes you think its been around for a while.

ointhecreek
04-17-2005, 10:26 AM
Maybe its the miniseries they aired in '03 that makes you think its been around for a while.
How the hack did I miss the mini-series? I must have been on drugs, I don't remember even deeing anything about it. :spineyes:

Beaner
04-17-2005, 10:41 AM
You didnt see the episode where the Cylons attack Caprica?

Thats the Miniseries - its a 4hr Episode in 2 parts out on DVD now if your interested. Seems anytime they produce a TV movie longer than the standard 2 hr movie window, its called a mini-series now.

Episode 1 Season 1 starts with the show 33 - where the cylons attack the fleet every 33 minutes.

The_Vulk
04-17-2005, 06:24 PM
To see what you missed, go to...

http://www.spacecast.com/bsg/

Beaner
04-19-2005, 12:39 AM
Season 2 Starts July 15/05

ointhecreek
04-19-2005, 06:32 AM
You didnt see the episode where the Cylons attack Caprica?

Thats the Miniseries - its a 4hr Episode in 2 parts out on DVD now if your interested. Seems anytime they produce a TV movie longer than the standard 2 hr movie window, its called a mini-series now.

Episode 1 Season 1 starts with the show 33 - where the cylons attack the fleet every 33 minutes.
ok, ya, I seen that but I thought it was just part of thr series. Whew! I thought I missed some> :D

The_Vulk
04-19-2005, 04:50 PM
Season 2 Starts July 15/05
Is that just on the Sci-Fi Channel in the States (as I was lead to believe from the media reports), or in Space in Canada as well?

Fight Guy
04-19-2005, 05:57 PM
Wow...I could have sworn ive seen it in the listing for a real long time. Weird. Ive never watched the show either.

Beaner
04-19-2005, 07:02 PM
Is that just on the Sci-Fi Channel in the States (as I was lead to believe from the media reports), or in Space in Canada as well?

That was Sci-Fi channel, But I would assume that Space wont be far behind if not right around the same time. They must have some agreement in place.