PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Blade Fans

Scout
10-26-2008, 11:44 AM
It looks as tho your team is coming together. It been a long drought since the Blades had a team to be proud of once again. Looks like the chemistry is coming together through trades and drafts. Makes the games more fun to watch and maybe the Blades will become the talk of the Bridge City and interest will peak once again with the crowds returning. Enjoy while you can.

Scout

Tidball
10-26-2008, 01:49 PM
Hopefully we can get more people out to the games. I dont think many realise how good the hockey is. With a booming city, 5-6 thousand people a game should not be a problem, especially with a winning team.... who i might add is getting close to making history with thier road unbeaten streak.

GBG BLEED BLUE
10-26-2008, 02:15 PM
It has been at least 3 years I think since this team has been off to a start this good. I agree with Tidball that to attract 5-6,000 fans a game should not be a problem..... I really enjoy watching this team on the road as well (8-1 Win over the Pats) I would like to go on as many road trips as I can this year. This is the best hockey in Saskatoon to watch and I absolutely love it.

mat01800
10-26-2008, 03:34 PM
It has been at least 3 years I think since this team has been off to a start this good. I agree with Tidball that to attract 5-6,000 fans a game should not be a problem..... I really enjoy watching this team on the road as well (8-1 Win over the Pats) I would like to go on as many road trips as I can this year. This is the best hockey in Saskatoon to watch and I absolutely love it.

I guess you haven't been to any U of S Huskie hockey games before. That is actually the best hockey in Saskatoon to watch :D

PJ-34
10-26-2008, 05:16 PM
I was shocked that just over 3, 000 people came wednesday to see a team who's won 8 straight, just come off an 8-1 win and what was the first home game since the 7th...wow.