PDA

View Full Version : Back-to-back games this weekend!

mccabe23
01-18-2005, 06:23 PM
I for one can't wait! Seems like months since we've seen a game here although it's only been a week and a half. Should be a FAIRLY easy 4 points this weekend but like we all know, strange things happen. :D

Rebel66
01-19-2005, 12:29 AM
Should be a FAIRLY easy 4 points this weekend

Ahh, the dreaded kiss of death. Fate has been tempted my friend! :)

Nah, can't see them losing either of those games either. Like you said though anything could happen!!

Jovorock
01-19-2005, 07:25 AM
I for one can't wait! Seems like months since we've seen a game here although it's only been a week and a half. Should be a FAIRLY easy 4 points this weekend but like we all know, strange things happen. :D
I don't know Portland and Kamloops always play the Rockets pretty good, wiat and see?

Squig
01-19-2005, 10:04 AM
Although their is a bit of tarnish on the Kamloops/Kelowna rivalry it should be fun. Portland always seems to be a good game as well. Everett next week - ahhh well 2 out of 3 aint bad. lol

Go Rockets Go!!!

kelownakarl
01-20-2005, 07:53 PM
Yes it should be a dandy weekend of hockey during what looks to be a rainy rainy weekend. Looking forward toseeing old friends as it seems to have been a month since the last home game.....

I wouldnt go and say it will be an easy 4 points.... Dubnyk has been known to steal a game or two.....

Bob in Everett
01-25-2005, 12:50 AM
Be easy on the Tips, kinda on the skids lately.......yeah right.

Maybe this will be the week they wake up.