PDA

View Full Version : vs. Regina

SectionNDeserter
11-01-2008, 12:24 PM
Didn't see this one, or even listen to it on the Radio, but I just have to comment on the boxscore indicating that our goalie stopped not one, not two, but SIX Regina shooters in the shootout. Anyone catch the game confirm this for me?!?

hockey4
11-01-2008, 04:20 PM
Didn't see this one, or even listen to it on the Radio, but I just have to comment on the boxscore indicating that our goalie stopped not one, not two, but SIX Regina shooters in the shootout. Anyone catch the game confirm this for me?!?

Great game, back and forth. Rebels were the better team once again, however this time they got the result. Watched the game in bits and pieces. Never seemed to be on our heels. One of those games where momentum was hard to sustain, but we definetly deserved the win. I thought Red Deer had the better of the chances.

JustMe
11-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Great game, back and forth. Rebels were the better team once again, however this time they got the result. Watched the game in bits and pieces. Never seemed to be on our heels. One of those games where momentum was hard to sustain, but we definetly deserved the win. I thought Red Deer had the better of the chances.

Watched the whole game. As mentioned by previous poster, back and forth, one goal for them, one for us.....was very impressed with Coetzee's game tonight, all over the puck in his end and the oppositions (2 goals 1 assist). He works hard in all the games, but tonight even harder. A change of line for him with Polak and Cowen, worked great. Hard workers all of them. Coetzee missed in shootout by a hair. Hit the post and almost had the winner there. However, Ferguson did great by being the only shootout scorer. About time for us to beat the Pats. Very close games all of them vs Pats. Kuemper stood on his head during shootout as did the other goalie. Very impressed with Kuemper as well lately. I think he is going to be the go to goalie in the end eventhough this is early in the season. Seems very confident. Disappointed with first line (Ferraro, Mappin and Smith). I would assume that the first line should always produce some points in any game...did not seem to be the case last night. Maybe tonight....hold thumbs..... Still like the little ones, Kambeitz. Penny always someone you can rely on with PK's. I honestly hope they win tonight in PA. We need those points.....start it now at the beginning of their long stint on the road. GO REBELS GO!!!! applause