PDA

View Full Version : Get The Brooms Ready PA!!!!!!!

Donald Trump
04-10-2005, 09:17 PM
Well guy's sorry to tell you but I got my broom ready for game 4 looks like you P.A Fans High is over and you will be back to normal. It sucks to be swept. And before you guy's say well we made it farther than Saskatoon B.S. You guy's got help from the ref's big time and Reggy stood on his head. If we would have showed up even 50% we would have ran all over you guy's, but we didn't and you guy's won plain and simple, you wanted it more and I will give that to you, but you don't have a good team and your team is in trouble next year, so enjoy your last two play off games because it will be awhile before you experience it again. :groovy:

LifelongChiefsFan
04-10-2005, 09:39 PM
Well guy's sorry to tell you but I got my broom ready for game 4 looks like you P.A Fans High is over and you will be back to normal. It sucks to be swept. And before you guy's say well we made it farther than Saskatoon B.S. You guy's got help from the ref's big time and Reggy stood on his head. If we would have showed up even 50% we would have ran all over you guy's, but we didn't and you guy's won plain and simple, you wanted it more and I will give that to you, but you don't have a good team and your team is in trouble next year, so enjoy your last two play off games because it will be awhile before you experience it again. :groovy:

There's no need for threads like this. Do us all a favor and keep your garbage to yourself.

Donald Trump
04-10-2005, 10:08 PM
Do us all a favor chief fan, take a look at all the garbage, that P.A has thrown on our Saskatoon site, over these play offs. Sweet justice is comming, The one thing Blades & PA can agree on is that the Chiefs suck!!! mind your own business Chief fan.

LifelongChiefsFan
04-10-2005, 10:31 PM
If you've got a problem on your board, keep it there. Are some PA fans going to talk trash? Of course they are. Take it up with them personally if you've got a problem with that. There's plenty of humble fans that don't need to put up with someone bashing their team, especially by fans of the team they beat. But there's no need to bring that stuff here too. Oh and seeing as the Chiefs sucked this year, and the fact that Saskatoon must really have been the greatest team in the league this year, I'm beginning to think that Saskatoon not being able to beat Spokane on their home ice this year is the real miracle on ice.

Donald Trump
04-10-2005, 11:04 PM
If you've got a problem on your board, keep it there. Are some PA fans going to talk trash? Of course they are. Take it up with them personally if you've got a problem with that. There's plenty of humble fans that don't need to put up with someone bashing their team, especially by fans of the team they beat. But there's no need to bring that stuff here too. Oh and seeing as the Chiefs sucked this year, and the fact that Saskatoon must really have been the greatest team in the league this year, I'm beginning to think that Saskatoon not being able to beat Spokane on their home ice this year is the real miracle on ice.
You tell me to take it up with the P.A fans, and that is what I am doing, so like I said before, mind your own business and by the way, on Dec 1 cheifs and Blades tied 1-1 , and if you lived up here you would know that there is no humble P.A fans they are all noisey and don't care what they say

Tito9
04-11-2005, 01:24 AM
Trump us Raider fans never said the Chiefs suck. So don't bring us into this. They won as many playoffs games this year as the Blades did. The Raiders will not be swept marks my words.

Furback
04-11-2005, 02:54 AM
Raiders have not played badly. they will still win the series i have faith there not playing bad. I know you want the tigers to sweep so bad trump but that will not take away the fact that PA humbled saskatoon. If Pa has a bad team then Saskatoon must be midget calliber cause last time i checked PA beat them in 4 easy games.

Donald Trump
04-11-2005, 10:08 AM
I didn't know that one goal games are easy, but they are when you play with one extra man through the whole game. Just imagine if P.A and Saskatoon played 5 on 5 what the score would have been. See you guy's are seeing how good your team really is. By looking at the penelties the ref's have put the whistles away and let you guys play and you guy's will not win. now if the ref's start feeling sorry for you guy's again, then Furback will once again be right and you will win. But playing straight up 5 on 5 or even 4on 4 you won't beat MH and You wouldn't have beat us , But in our series the ref's got involved way too much and cost us the series.

Sabes
04-11-2005, 10:51 AM
The refs gave it to PA?

Game 1 - Saskatoon 4 PP's to PA's 3 PP's
Game 2 - Saskatoon 5 PP's to PA's 3 PP's
Game 3 - Saskatoon 5 PP's to PA's 8 PP's
Game 4 - Saskatoon 6 PP's to PA's 7 PP's

So if I counted correctly that give the Raiders 1 more power-play then the Blades in the whole series. So you can't say the ref was biased. And there was lots of 4 on 4 play during the series.

ynot
04-11-2005, 11:23 AM
As much as I would like to see the Tigers sweep this series, I don't really think that is going to happen. Look at the shots from last night's game...Tigers 17, Raiders 31...the Tigers want to be giving Nastiuk a lot of credit for helping keep them in that game never mind winning it!!

grumphy
04-11-2005, 11:34 AM
Anyone that has ever even watched a game of hockey, and figures we will sweep the Raiders is either an idiot or completly brain dead------this will be a very hard fought series, that I think could easily go the distance. The only benifit at this point for the Tigers is that I don't really think PA can win four out of a five game series, unless the wheels completly fall off the train----but stranger things have happened in Junior hockey :laugh:

Knuckle Chucker
04-11-2005, 11:55 AM
I didn't know that one goal games are easy, but they are when you play with one extra man through the whole game. Just imagine if P.A and Saskatoon played 5 on 5 what the score would have been. See you guy's are seeing how good your team really is. By looking at the penelties the ref's have put the whistles away and let you guys play and you guy's will not win. now if the ref's start feeling sorry for you guy's again, then Furback will once again be right and you will win. But playing straight up 5 on 5 or even 4on 4 you won't beat MH and You wouldn't have beat us , But in our series the ref's got involved way too much and cost us the series.

Donald....them grapes are getting real sour now. Quit blaming the refs for the blades sweep. The Blades got outworked plain and simple and no amount of your crying is going to change that. Get over it. Go golfing. Moon lake is now open so I am sure you will run into some Blades on the links.

Furback
04-11-2005, 12:19 PM
see the old furback woul have said go too the gay bar trump im sure you well find some blades there, but the new furback wont becuase blades played a vallent series and i looked forward to taking to trump about how great the blades will be in the future.

Billy Blade
04-11-2005, 12:57 PM
And before you guy's say well we made it farther than Saskatoon B.S. You guy's got help from the ref's big time and Reggy stood on his head.

Oh man, let it go... the Blades were not in that series at all. The officiating had nothing to do with the fact that the Blades were way too inexperienced, had no confidence the last half of the season, and were just plain not ready to commit to what it takes to win in the post-season. Molleken only inherited this team, they were not his ideal players. Too soft. He will change things, and it will take some time, but they will get there. For now, just try to give the Raiders their due and accept the fact that they schooled us very well.

Furback
04-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Billy we have been trying to tell him that but trump is a stuborn one i give the guy credit he sure loves the blades.

Donald Trump
04-11-2005, 06:37 PM
See Billy blade this is the problem, our fans are two soft, you are a fine example of that. I am trying to stick up for our team and you are not willing to give this team, their fair shake, Do you ever here P.A cut there own team down, you must have went to the play off games here, our fans were over worked by a 1500 P.A fans, they dressed up in team colors, cheered boo us every minute, My hats off to the P.A fans, I Wish every day that our fans would be like P.A , Moose Jaws pretty much every team in the WHL has better fan base than us. I honest to God know that our series should have gone to 7 games, but everyone knows why I feel this way and anyone that is a blads fan knows that it was one sided ref's that caused the sweep. I never said that the Blades were going to sweep P.A But we should have Won. And I am not taking anything away from P.A you won fair and square because you got away with somethings, it doesn't matter the Ref's let you get away with it so it is leagal. Now if Kozak took out Green or Keller or Setoguchi with a dirty hit and they were out of the series and we lost than, there would be a huge issue. anyway good luck Guy's My fun is over for now, I hope I didn't cause too many people grief, it is all in good fun. I hope next year our Fans get some balls and start to fight for our team.

Billy Blade
04-11-2005, 11:23 PM
See Billy blade this is the problem, our fans are two soft, you are a fine example of that. I am trying to stick up for our team and you are not willing to give this team, their fair shake

Just because I know hockey very well from both a fan and a player's perspective and see things for what they are does not make me a "soft fan". I am a realist and do not allow myself to get so emotionally involved in something that is out of my control. I've been a big Blades fan and supporter for many many years now, going way back to the good old days in the barn where the atmosphere produced the kind of fan support that you speak of and we no longer have.

The Blades had a fine bounce back season from last year's debacle. I am satisfied with that and don't whine about us being "robbed" in the playoffs. It's rough being swept, but I'm still happy with the season as a whole, and proud of the steps they made this year. Perhaps you should just try enjoying the ride and not take things so seriously. Excuses, like statistics, are for losers plain and simple.

Triton
04-11-2005, 11:36 PM
Well said.

ynot
04-12-2005, 11:18 AM
Very good post Billy Blade.

Sabes
04-12-2005, 10:46 PM
Well it looks like The Raiders won't be swept. Only 1 team in the eastern conference can claim that they have been and we all know what team that is.

Furback
04-12-2005, 10:59 PM
nasty was good he was the raiders best player.

Knuckle Chucker
04-12-2005, 11:10 PM
nasty was good he was the raiders best player.

What happened down in your section. There was a cop there and it looked like they were asking a guy to leave but they let him back??

Sabes
04-12-2005, 11:12 PM
What happened down in your section. There was a cop there and it looked like they were asking a guy to leave but they let him back??

Yeah I seen that too, what happened?

Furback
04-12-2005, 11:12 PM
im not sure it was up above us didnt really see what happened. all i knew is a cop came up and started talking to the guy. It was a fun game though i had a good time those green guys made me laugh a couple times.

Knuckle Chucker
04-12-2005, 11:17 PM
im not sure it was up above us didnt really see what happened. all i knew is a cop came up and started talking to the guy. It was a fun game though i had a good time those green guys made me laugh a couple times.

One of those green guys was Ryan MacDonald of the Regina Pats

tazndevil
04-13-2005, 08:25 AM
WOW

7-2 over a powerful Tigers team.

What happened? Med Hat play terrible? Or did PA just take it to them?

Looks like the rust from sitting around for a week and a haly has worn off.

Just wondering

Taz

grumphy
04-13-2005, 09:45 AM
Listened to the game. Although it sounded like we were skating, to me it seemed like another game that for all intents and pourposes we forgot to get off the bus again.
How about it Raider fans was PA playing that good or did we stink that bad? up until late in the 3rd we had out shot them pretty bad, but a lot of times that can be pretty misleading-----were we getting any actual scoring chances?
BTW congrats----I for one did not expect this to be easy, but I hate it when we stink the place up.

Sabes
04-13-2005, 11:27 AM
basically meyer , mcarthur werent good ,and it was a game of powerplays.p.as good players were great and there wasent much nasty could do on the first 3 but after that m.h gave up.the only 1 that showed heart was dorrsett and he picked a fight he probably shouldnt have

Dorsett reminds me of Derek Parker

grumphy
04-13-2005, 11:29 AM
basically meyer , mcarthur werent good ,and it was a game of powerplays.p.as good players were great and there wasent much nasty could do on the first 3 but after that m.h gave up.the only 1 that showed heart was dorrsett and he picked a fight he probably shouldnt have
Thanks------hopefully a better effort tonight to at least make it entertaining. Hopefully both teams will be able to try the game at full strength :laugh: sure hard to have a game with any flow with that many penalties.

Knuckle Chucker
04-13-2005, 01:51 PM
Listened to the game. Although it sounded like we were skating, to me it seemed like another game that for all intents and pourposes we forgot to get off the bus again.
How about it Raider fans was PA playing that good or did we stink that bad? up until late in the 3rd we had out shot them pretty bad, but a lot of times that can be pretty misleading-----were we getting any actual scoring chances?
BTW congrats----I for one did not expect this to be easy, but I hate it when we stink the place up.

GAME 1: the Raiders were rusty and MH played good enough to win
GAME 2: the Raiders worked hard, got a lot of shots but not a lot of quality shots. Played well enough to win but had no finish. MH worked hard in the defensive zone...blocking shots....working for the puck along the wall...crashing and banging.
GAME 3: The Raiders played much the same as in game 2 but with more intensity (playing in own barn..home town crowd). Strong forecheck...punishing hits which generated quality shots. I think MH was stronger in the offencive zone in game 3 compared to games 1 & 2. They really moved the puck well and had some good chances. However they were weaker in their own end and lost a lot of battles along the walls. They also didn't clog up the slot like in game 1/2. The Raider were getting quality shots through to the net and scoring. Reggie played well MH's goalies did not.

grumphy
04-13-2005, 02:31 PM
Thanks Knuckles, sounds like things can be fixed and back on the track with a little tweeking-----time will tell, hoping for a good game & good reffing tonight, let the boys play, both teams have a great product if they are allowed to get a little flow going

Knuckle Chucker
04-13-2005, 03:01 PM
Thanks Knuckles, sounds like things can be fixed and back on the track with a little tweeking-----time will tell, hoping for a good game & good reffing tonight, let the boys play, both teams have a great product if they are allowed to get a little flow going

I agree. Call the obvious stuff and stickwork but let them play

Furback
04-13-2005, 05:09 PM
Macarhtur played fine he was the only real dangerous player on the tigers had a couple good rushes. As far as meyer he was a super hero and his power was invisabilaty.

grumphy
04-14-2005, 08:37 AM
Sounded like a great game-----Zalasky letting them play and didn't really call any stupid stuff, (Tigers only took stupid penalties :) ). This is turning into a great match up, if we learn to have a little disipline.
Overall how did the new kid, Stevens, look?

Donald Trump
04-14-2005, 10:47 AM
havent seen trump around lately. maybe he got swept awayNo I haven't been swept away, very busy getting ready for the spring, but you guy's are playing awsome hockey and like I said before I have enjoyed playing around giving cheep shots here and there, but I have made my point and now must give you guy's credit, and honestly hope you win the series, I am surprised thou of Brandon, playing MJ didn't help them at all, at lest you guy's played Saskatoon and you played us well but and you swept us but by no means were we a cake walk, playing us has helped your guy's game and now you are reaping the rewards.

Knuckle Chucker
04-14-2005, 11:05 AM
Sounded like a great game-----Zalasky letting them play and didn't really call any stupid stuff, (Tigers only took stupid penalties :) ). This is turning into a great match up, if we learn to have a little disipline.
Overall how did the new kid, Stevens, look?

Stevens looked good. Of the 4 games so far this was the best of the bunch. Both teams went toe to toe in a hard fought contest. Zalasky called a good game but I always feal that the opposition deserves more :D . The Tigers goal developed off of a broken play in front of Reggie and they made it count. Kozak's goal came off of a rebound after Nasty made a super toe save. Novak's goal was a result of Helly and Autman cycling the puck behind the net. The pass went out front and no one picked up Novak and he sniped it. Both goalies played great but Reggie stole the show with some huge saves.

The Tigers are a scary team at home but the Raiders have to figure a way to steal one out of their barn.

grumphy
04-14-2005, 11:33 AM
Thanks Knuckles------Its always nice to get an unbias view, even if you think we deserved more, (I thought we deserved a win, but didn't get that either :laugh: :laugh: )
Glad to hear the new kid looked good----looking forward to seeing him on Friday. We have needed a mucker with talent all season.
It's going to be one hell of a three game series. I still think that the Tigers biggest problem is themselves, they have to stop taking the stupid retaliation and behind the play penalties. It's a tough game to play with five players---it's a real bi**h with 3 or 4 players. If they decide to get a big enough desire to win the disipline should take care of itself.
For a lot of the rookies this is probably the first time they have ever played in a series where, if you even come close to touching the puck, you are going to pay the price. It takes a different kind of mind set to play that style of hockey and they had better pick up on that mind set very quickley.

Furback
04-14-2005, 11:57 AM
stevens goal was a weird one but they all count he was all smiles block saved the puck for him. i thought pa played a good patient game with a good strong forcheck. the hat did get good goaltending AND Barker had a great third period after the guy with the 80 pound head got tired. I wont mention names cause thats trolling and we all know how this forum frowns on trolling.

Knuckle Chucker
04-14-2005, 12:41 PM
I still think that the Tigers biggest problem is themselves, they have to stop taking the stupid retaliation and behind the play penalties. It's a tough game to play with five players---it's a real bi**h with 3 or 4 players. If they decide to get a big enough desire to win the disipline should take care of itself.
For a lot of the rookies this is probably the first time they have ever played in a series where, if you even come close to touching the puck, you are going to pay the price. It takes a different kind of mind set to play that style of hockey and they had better pick up on that mind set very quickley.

It is not just the Rookies. The Raiders have gotten under Nasty's skin (and maybe in his head) the last two games. He took a stupid 4 min for spearing Chipper. Mind you the 4 min powerplay was brutal. I don't think the raiders were able to set it up until there was just a min left.