PDA

View Full Version : Eberle leads pats to 6-2 win @ Stoon

patsdude114
11-02-2008, 11:28 AM
Jordan Eberle takes control of the game and leads the pats to a nice 6-2 win over the host Blades. With the 6-2 win the pats get some revenge from there 8-1 loss prior to the Blades. Eberle records a hat trick along with 1 assist, Graham Hood records his 3rd straight 2 pt game with another goal and a assist. This kid is excelling playing with confidence. Yes both of his points came on the PP and its easy to get points playing with Eberle & Weal but he is playing well to get these PP minutes. Kudos to Hood.

Does anyone know how the Delahey vs Reich fight went??? I am thinking Reich gave him a licken as Delahey isnt a scrapper at all. Unless Delahey learned to fight over the summer lol.

I hope Derkatch goes with Rowat again tonight in PA, the teams needs to know who the starter is, it is Nov. 2nd already and we are still carrying 3 goalies. Parker time to wake up and move 1 of these goalies. Your putting too much pressure on the keepers when they hit the crease. They cant go between the pipes and just relax and do what they do best. The pressure in the back of their minds that they cant make a mistake cuz ill be scratched next game. Thats not right for the goaltending position they need to be able to relax between the pipes and know that if they make a mistake, they dont have to fight/battle to get ice time again.

Parker is holding out on this situation hoping that a teams starter goalie gets a long term injury so he can get what he deserves with a trade of a goalie... well guess what Parker there is a over flow of goalies this season who are capable, take what you can take with how the market is. I know alot of fans that are getting sick of this goalie situation already as much as the team wants to know who the starter is so do the fans.

One last thing, just want to say CONGRATS to Hood, Pym & Mulder for recording there 1st career goals in the last 3 games.

GO PATS GO!!!!

GBG BLEED BLUE
11-02-2008, 06:52 PM
Jordan Eberle takes control of the game and leads the pats to a nice 6-2 win over the host Blades. With the 6-2 win the pats get some revenge from there 8-1 loss prior to the Blades. Eberle records a hat trick along with 1 assist, Graham Hood records his 3rd straight 2 pt game with another goal and a assist. This kid is excelling playing with confidence. Yes both of his points came on the PP and its easy to get points playing with Eberle & Weal but he is playing well to get these PP minutes. Kudos to Hood.

Does anyone know how the Delahey vs Reich fight went??? I am thinking Reich gave him a licken as Delahey isnt a scrapper at all. Unless Delahey learned to fight over the summer lol.

I hope Derkatch goes with Rowat again tonight in PA, the teams needs to know who the starter is, it is Nov. 2nd already and we are still carrying 3 goalies. Parker time to wake up and move 1 of these goalies. Your putting too much pressure on the keepers when they hit the crease. They cant go between the pipes and just relax and do what they do best. The pressure in the back of their minds that they cant make a mistake cuz ill be scratched next game. Thats not right for the goaltending position they need to be able to relax between the pipes and know that if they make a mistake, they dont have to fight/battle to get ice time again.

Parker is holding out on this situation hoping that a teams starter goalie gets a long term injury so he can get what he deserves with a trade of a goalie... well guess what Parker there is a over flow of goalies this season who are capable, take what you can take with how the market is. I know alot of fans that are getting sick of this goalie situation already as much as the team wants to know who the starter is so do the fans.

One last thing, just want to say CONGRATS to Hood, Pym & Mulder for recording there 1st career goals in the last 3 games.

GO PATS GO!!!!
The fight is on the Blades website,just click Pats VS Blades Nov 1st game highlights and watch. My opinion is below before watching the fight a second time.

Riech was his normal self trying to stir the pot and trying to convince guys to drop the gloves and dance,the two talked for a bit(this could happen because there was activity with a large amount of players doing some wrestling in another area) so Reich and Delahey were talking and finally they both dropped the gloves.... I will give Delahey credit for even dropping the gloves,he did get a couple shots in but it was difficult to tell because both of them had there hands on each others jerseys just tugging and wrestling but Both of them did get some punches in. If I remember correctly Reich landed a couple good shots toward the end of the fight. I can not say that Reich won by a big margin,but maybe just by a small one.

The Pats played well and deserved the win.

patsdude114
11-03-2008, 05:20 PM
I would agree i give the nod to Reich... as i had figured who won this fight. Delahey places a physical game on the back end but is by no means a fighter.

Eberle scored a couple nice goals.

WOW Elliott's goal was very nice, end to end rush. That kid is a great Dman sees the ice very well with a ton of offensive upside for 17. Great deal for Seto.