PDA

View Full Version : Game 3

Jovorock
04-11-2005, 09:07 AM
Down 2-0 can the Rockets get back into the series Tuesday night? Kelowna seems to play average when they have been home for awhile, so going on the road I think is a good thing.

DoubleDee
04-11-2005, 12:40 PM
I hope they can bounce back from this!

They have to win on Tuesday or, as much as I hate to say this, I don't believe they can win 4 straight against the Birds.

That being said, I will keep the faith!! Especially since I haven't worn my shorts yet to the arena! ;)

Jovorock
04-12-2005, 09:21 AM
I think the boys will do it tonite and look for Weber to lead the way. Shea has been skating for a week now and played two games, this will be his best game.

mccabe23
04-12-2005, 12:35 PM
I have a lot of faith in the boys. I really think they can take both games in Seattle. Even a split would be ok as I know the boys can step it up with a blink of an eye.

That said, it's tough to be down 2-0. If any team can bounce back, it's Kelowna. Go Rockets!!!!!!!!

Jovorock
04-13-2005, 08:54 AM
Well the Rockets finally started to play Rocket hockey. Nice to see Moisy get his second goal of the playoffs. Great for the fourth line to contribute, Bauer is always rushing the net and gets a good one.

Finally three even strenght goals and not waiting for the PP.

Yeomans had a great game in goal and the defense had a great game with Deschamps being the best defenseman.

I like that goal by Keller, Regan Darby said it was a beautiful goal. In the Courier this AM did you see the picture of that goal. Notice Barthel in the corner laying on the ice and FitzGerald against the boards with Keller all along by himself. Talk about a bad defensesive breakdown.

Bodie finally gettting going with a couple assists, second star honors, and getting in front of Bridges. Bodie has to use his 6'5" body every night crash and bang.

DoubleDee
04-13-2005, 09:12 AM
Let’s keep it going! :groovy:

We want to see Kootenay in the next round to silence the critics since they finish #1.