PDA

View Full Version : Portland a real team again

Chief Jeff
11-09-2008, 09:42 PM
Tri at Tri, Spokane at Spokane, now you score 5 in the third to beat Kamloops. This team is not the automatic win it was last year and the beginning of this year.

scoreboard
11-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Tri at Tri, Spokane at Spokane, now you score 5 in the third to beat Kamloops. This team is not the automatic win it was last year and the beginning of this year.

TO BAD THEY DID NOT SELL THE CLUB DURING THE OFF SEASON. NICE TO SEE PORTLAND PLAYING SO WELL.

aaAlta
11-11-2008, 10:47 AM
I have to say congrats. Keep up the good work. I'm a fan of another team. But I'm also a fan of the game and all the young men that play it. It can be a tough job. So its great to see those that have stuck with it, getting rewarded with a more competitive feel. You deserve it.

old_time_hockey
11-17-2008, 04:15 PM
Last night was a very entertaining game. They played a physical game even though they played the night before and had to bus all the way from Portland for an early Sunday start in Vancouver.

Not only is this good for Portland, but good for the league as well. Someone has to be last in the Division and Conference and for that matter the league. But it can't and shouldn't be the same team every year.