PDA

View Full Version : Beach is overrated

dagley
11-11-2008, 05:18 PM
End of story, whoever said we should get him is nuts.

gowheaties
11-11-2008, 08:30 PM
[QUOTE=dagley]End of story, whoever said we should get him is nuts.[/QU

i think beach did great today getting 2 assist considering the only time the coach played him was pp pretty much. i dont know what the coach was thinking in the third because beach only got 3 shifts. beach has a sick muzzie though and sick hands and sick chirps. end of story. this guy wouldbe unreal to have on a mem cup team but he wouldnt be cheap.

BWK
11-11-2008, 09:25 PM
End of story, whoever said we should get him is nuts.

Kind of harsh judgement since we only see him once every two years. I didn't notice Schenn today either but I wouldn't call him over rated

Allin44
11-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Yeah Evander Kane only had 1A tonight, he's gotta be way overrated too

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
11-11-2008, 10:37 PM
But Beach is overrated.

Everyone gives the guy way too much credit for ...well everything, but honestly he really isnt the type of guy to build a team around. Even if he was a franchise player, he tries too hard to piss guys off all the time and doesnt put his supposed "elite skill" to use. Apparently sometimes he focuses on hockey, but overall, he is just a huge distraction if anything else.

Bartek kicked our ass last game against everett, but all the credit went to beach because Teubert made him turtle and "got him off his game". Bartek had 3 goals and an assist, while Beach faked an injury, dove a couple times, and got a secondary assist on an empty net goal. And turtled in a fight, of course.

That being said, I would love to see him on any other team in the east, as he makes things interesting. I would never want that guy on my team though, regardless of how "talented" he is. Brandon might still try to get him before the deadline though...

sbtatter
11-11-2008, 10:42 PM
Schenn crunched him well in the 3rd and he crumpled, he beaked Erb at one point but wouldn't fight. Doesn't look worthy of that high a pick...

GlutenGlutton
11-13-2008, 02:22 PM
Put it this way. Compare Peter Mueller the year before he went to the show to Beach. Mueller owned games. Beach was only a good player but not even the best on his team. Maybe he's just bored with the league?

HURRICANE'S ROCK
11-13-2008, 04:41 PM
Put it this way. Compare Peter Mueller the year before he went to the show to Beach. Mueller owned games. Beach was only a good player but not even the best on his team. Maybe he's just bored with the league?

Maybe he just needs a change to the Eastern Conference. Our GM today said he is looking to add some scoring combined with some edginess. I think Beach fills that role.

WHEATMAN
11-13-2008, 05:20 PM
Maybe he just needs a change to the Eastern Conference. Our GM today said he is looking to add some scoring combined with some edginess. I think Beach fills that role.

I wouldn't take Beach ever, the guy is a cancer in the dressing room, and turtles all the time and plays dirty, Beach isn't worth what you would have to give up to get him.

dagley
11-13-2008, 06:35 PM
Look at it this way, Id rather have Fadden then Beach.

The Wheatiemaniac
11-14-2008, 01:39 PM

Is this the same Canes team that just traded Fadden away because they had enough offence that they needede a D-Man?

HURRICANE'S ROCK
11-14-2008, 07:29 PM
Is this the same Canes team that just traded Fadden away because they had enough offence that they needede a D-Man?

Yup. Makes you wonder eh.