PDA

View Full Version : Breitkreuz re-assigned

nivek_wahs
11-12-2008, 01:14 PM
Per Roddy's blog....

http://rodpedersen.blogspot.com/2008/11/breitkreuz-re-assigned.html

Regina, Saskatchewan – The Regina Pats have re-assigned 17 year old forward Clarke Breitkreuz to the Yorkton Terriers of the SJHL. In 14 games this season with the Pats, Breitkreuz picked up an assist and was a -6.

Pats General Manager Brent Parker commented, "Carrying 15 forwards is not an ideal situation, and this will give Clarke the opportunity to receive more playing time with Yorkton. We fully expect him to be back with the organization and contributing in the future."

The East Division's top team, the Regina Pats will be on the ice tonight against the Central Division's front runners, the Calgary Hitmen. Puck drops at 7pm at the 'Dome.

Fight Guy
11-12-2008, 01:39 PM
Well, there you have it. That little dilemma has quickly been solved. Breitkreuz was pretty well the odd man out as soon Prokop was acquired. He will get more ice time with Yorkton and will be better for the Pats when he gets the call back.

patsdude114
11-12-2008, 04:10 PM
Can we pick up 1 more defencemen too so we can send Miller back to Midget??? Miller is not ready for the WHL... well at least not on the Pats roster with the depth we have. The defence looks so much better when he is up in the press box.

CJSenterprise4
11-13-2008, 12:06 AM
Interesting.. the Pats are just littering the SJHL... I went and seen the greatest Regina Pat of all time Levi Lind and the Melville Millionaires in Weyburn here last night. Pretty good game. Jeff Dort is in Notre Dame.. Dominic Perrault in Battlefords, Elder and Doucet in Estevan which i will go watch friday here in Weyburn since i won't make it to the Pats game. I hear Elder is hurt again though but Estevan Weyburn is a really bitter rivalry so should be good.