PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Bowman

Pete76
11-13-2008, 09:13 PM
The first few games that Drayson was back he seemed so much faster and skilled than the other forwards on the ice ... but the past several games he has looked pretty average ... is it an effort issue or is there something else going on? I'm not trying to throw the guy under the bus, when he is 100% and puts forth 100% effort, there is no Chief more fun to watch. ???

HomerSimpson
11-14-2008, 11:03 AM
I think part of the problem lies in the fact that Sauter has yet to put a steady linemate with Bowman and Wahl. Last year, Bruton cleared the way for them and made space for them to be creative. This year, between Donaghy, Gal, Betz, Conrad, Ulmer and anyone else who has skated with those guys, they have yet to find someone to play on their level. So far Donaghy has been the best IMO...but we need another top 6 forward - and sooner better than later.

LinkGaetzFan
11-15-2008, 12:44 PM
I think part of the problem lies in the fact that Sauter has yet to put a steady linemate with Bowman and Wahl. Last year, Bruton cleared the way for them and made space for them to be creative. This year, between Donaghy, Gal, Betz, Conrad, Ulmer and anyone else who has skated with those guys, they have yet to find someone to play on their level. So far Donaghy has been the best IMO...but we need another top 6 forward - and sooner better than later.

I would imagine McCrae would fill that slot when he comes back.