PDA

View Full Version : well canes fans.................

shushu
11-14-2008, 11:21 PM
whats the anwser for a very disapointing start to another season. been on this forum long enough to see posters b@tch and complain about this team and others complain about to many negative posters not giving this team time to get it together......so there's the question, .......imo its starting to look like a organization that is in turmoil from the top down and the players are just following suit...on the post game show pat comes out and says it our job to put a good spin on thing, BUT, sooner than later something has to change...so what changes? there is a ton of poster on this site that can realize when trades needed to be made and low and beholed changes were made...shows there are a lot of people that have a good grip on this team .... something has to give, but what?..............any and all opinions welcome................... go canes go................

captain blog
11-14-2008, 11:55 PM
It is tough to watch your favouite team suffer. It's time to stop the pain. The fat lady has stopped singing and Dyck's time is over. Bring in a NEW coach!!! Please and thanks. GO CANES GO clrkth

Caner
11-15-2008, 12:14 AM
Well if Rodeo knows everything then he should coach, that way a change won't cost the organization any extra dough. You know he's going postal on the bus ride home. I like it, I love it, Rodeo needs some more of it.
vci34

canes77
11-15-2008, 12:20 AM
Well if Rodeo knows everything then he should coach, that way a change won't cost the organization any extra dough. You know he's going postal on the bus ride home.

Strange but interesting idea! Stasiuk did once tell me he was a former coach at some level in Edmonton...do the Canes let him coach for a couple games? ha

The worst that could happen is not much worse than whats happening right now...

PS: How bad will the attendance be on Sunday nite? I may wear a my jersey but with a paper bag over my face.

shushu
11-15-2008, 01:11 AM
It is tough to watch your favouite team suffer. It's time to stop the pain. The fat lady has stopped singing and Dyck's time is over. Bring in a NEW coach!!! Please and thanks. GO CANES GO clrkth
very much so, not saying this is the only right dicision but it may be the one that can turn this around for the long term point of view....sad to say but we may have to start changing thing above the trading players away type of thinking....................

Bocephus
11-15-2008, 08:10 AM
I won't be at Sunday's game. No way am I going to voluntarily spend 20 quid to torture myself like that. What an absolute shame this season has become. So very choked!
This fan may soon become an unrestricted free agent.

Hockey Watcher
11-15-2008, 10:58 AM
lets try be positive dont give up!!!!!!!!!!!!! a true fan will stick thru the hard times vci22
you win some you lose some this will be a long road but remember the bridge has been through this before

a new game on sun yeehoo

grainbear
11-15-2008, 11:51 AM
I as a lot of you are frustrated , I am sure that management and the players are as well. What is the answer ? I am not sure, will a new coach change things, if we knew the answer for sure it would happen one way or another. Something is going to happen sooner then later while I know that Stasiuk was a good friend of our newest member and deceased member to the Canadian Hall of Fame might this trip also been a fishing trip in case ? Not sure only putting it out there. I still think this team will turn things around this season and hopefully sooner or later without the expense of having a new coach.But if that is what is necessary then that will happen. I am going to state that if this team does not start winning in the next five games and in a very dominating manner we will see the change even with the board renewing the contract for Dyck earlier this year.

Hockey Watcher
11-15-2008, 11:56 AM
Everett Silvertips news article

the "kid line" of Maxwell, Froese and Tochkin had 11 points on the night and in the past 12 games have tallied 45 points. applause

kids made stars of the game (i like it) :D

kids "rookie line" are putting up some numbers, lets play our rookies and see what they can do. just an idea clrkthj

Bocephus
11-15-2008, 12:19 PM
Everett Silvertips news article

the "kid line" of Maxwell, Froese and Tochkin had 11 points on the night and in the past 12 games have tallied 45 points. applause

kids made stars of the game (i like it) :D

kids "rookie line" are putting up some numbers, lets play our rookies and see what they can do. just an idea clrkthj
WOW, that's amazing!

HURRICANE'S ROCK
11-15-2008, 12:32 PM
Too early too change the coach who did a very good job last year. That is unless something nasty or unfixable has occured with the team, and or him that we are unaware of. We have an easier home schedule with R.D. and Edm coming up for 2 or 3 games each. Let's see if they can turn things around. Of course if we a are still this bad in a few weeks, something drastic needs to be done because the talent is there.

shushu
11-15-2008, 12:53 PM
with the talent this team has to think the only way to pick up points is to knock off the bottom dwelling teams is unbelievable, the problem with that is we are the botton dweller....21 games into the season and sitting a few point away from last place, from a team that was made out to be mem cup bound..lol..........this isn't a slump this is hurricane hockey.....up and down as usual .....

shushu
11-16-2008, 12:16 AM
might just be my frustration but the canes are at the botton of the central, hard to believe we could go this low this season....thing better change quick or send this coach packing pronto.....the canes radio show is going to be interesting this monday vci33 i think everyone on this board should call in and let them know how you feel ....i will never stop supporting this team, but time to put friendships aside and get ride of the trash.................................go canes go...........................

Hockey Watcher
11-16-2008, 01:24 PM
might just be my frustration but the canes are at the botton of the central, hard to believe we could go this low this season....thing better change quick or send this coach packing pronto.....the canes radio show is going to be interesting this monday vci33 i think everyone on this board should call in and let them know how you feel ....i will never stop supporting this team, but time to put friendships aside and get ride of the trash.................................go canes go...........................

thats majorly wicked to call someone "trash"
we can call in and let all know how we feel but seriously i think they know its up to the players to want to win. we have all watched them play the game and win. what we are seeing right now is just plain ole im on strike, work slow down

we all know bridge boys can beat anyone they want to beat. i am starting to think hummmmmmm something else is going on. ya think vci11

today is another day

Bocephus
11-16-2008, 02:42 PM
we can call in and let all know how we feel but seriously i think they know its up to the players to want to win. we have all watched them play the game and win. what we are seeing right now is just plain ole im on strike, work slow down

we all know bridge boys can beat anyone they want to beat. i am starting to think hummmmmmm something else is going on. ya think vci11

today is another day
I completely agree.
Operation slow down has been in effect for some time now. For me every since Dyck said in a post game interview said that his team should be better than 7-4 and more or less gave the players zero credit for what they had accomplished this team's effort has been dreadful. I really believe the players are revolting against the coach. Just my opinion of course but if I was putting my own money on something then that would be it. 90% of our roster is underachieving. That's astonishing!

localguy
11-16-2008, 04:05 PM
I completely agree.
I really believe the players are revolting against the coach. Just my opinion of course but if I was putting my own money on something then that would be it. 90% of our roster is underachieving.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck, then it's probably a... He never give credit to those who deserve it, and rips those who don't desrve it. The players are likely tired of his favoritism, and inablility to be professional. I am.

Bocephus
11-16-2008, 04:09 PM
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck, then it's probably a... He never give credit to those who deserve it, and rips those who don't desrve it. The players are likely tired of his favoritism, and inablility to be professional. I am.
Well, when I hear Boychuk say that team chemistry is as good as ever yet it doesn't translate to the ice then I figure the players are united for something else. Wouldn't be the first time the players unite against a coach. If in fact that is what is going on.

HURRICANE'S ROCK
11-16-2008, 05:37 PM
We will find out in the next 6 days. We have 3 home games and we will see what the effort is like. This could all be water under the bridge by late Friday night or the "Bridge" could be under the water.

shushu
11-16-2008, 06:16 PM

today is another day
i ment more in the way of discarding thing that ain;t working,,i said in past post i have no problem with anyone on this team but if it ain;t working time to move on.....