PDA

View Full Version : On the bench

Mileflames
04-11-2005, 11:04 PM
These guys have yet to see ice time, Tomanek had allot of potential to be a scoring forward at the start of the year, but who knows if he is ready to play.

Isaac Reid - 4th line
David Jacobson - 4th line
Roman Tomanek - 2nd line
Brett Sonne - 3rd line
Derek Werenka - 4th line

Justin Falk - has played one game, did ok

tazndevil
04-12-2005, 01:24 PM
Just thought I would chip in with my 2 cents.

Isaac-- Still looks a little lost a times out there. Has made tremendous strides in his play, but not enough to earn a spot in the playoff lineup IMO.

David-- Left the team a while ago (around Christmas). Being a 19, he probably knew then when everyone returned from the various tourneys ( World JUniors, etc) his playing time would be almost none, and he had virtually no shot at making this team next year as an OA.

Roman-- Hope the Hitmen keep this guy for next year. Fun to watch, and wish he could be out there, but the second round of the playoffs is not the time to be bringing in a guy that has missed a lot of the year with injuries. He will not be in 'game shape', and the lines have been set for a while now.

Brett-- will be amazing to watch next year.But as above, the lines are set, and barring injuries, will not play this season.

Derek-- Did not do too bad for us over the Holidays, and the Hitmen (as far as I know)still have him on their 50 man list. Would not have had much, if any, playing time, so they sent him back to the AJHL. Might be here next year as a 19 yr old.

Justin-- I think this guy is a no brainer to be on the Hitmen with Plante.Good size for a 16 yr old.

Any thoughts ????

Taz

RunTheGoalie
04-12-2005, 10:29 PM
If Stone's cheapshot put Carson out, I would expect to see Falk in tomorrow.

ScottyWazz
04-12-2005, 10:51 PM
Falk was a late scratch tonight after the warm-ups.

Tomanek is still favouring his injury and was taking notes in the press booth again.