PDA

View Full Version : Pack The Plex Night

Scout
11-18-2008, 04:59 PM
Pack the Plex Night is Back

The Swift Current Broncos and Innovation Credit Union have once again teamed up for “Pack the Plex” night.

One lucky fan will win $1 for every fan in attendance at this Friday’s home game against the Regina Pats. Someone could walk away with $2880, but you have to be in attendance to win, the more people that attend the game, the more you could win.

Currently 1800 tickets have been purchased for the game. There are 100 family fun packs available, which includes 2 adult and 2 child tickets for only $25. The game will feature great prizes from Innovation Credit Union, drink specials including the “i-drink” and a happy hour in the Canadian Room before the game.

Doors open at 6:30pm as the Pats make their first visit to Swift Current since being eliminated by the Broncos in last year’s playoffs.

Scout

2,5,andagame
11-18-2008, 10:27 PM
If any Rider fans are interested, Rod Pedersen will have copies of Green Magic for sale. $30

Broncs in RD
11-19-2008, 01:40 AM
That is some pricey toilet paper 30 bucks.

ointhecreek
11-19-2008, 09:58 AM
Ya, I'd say it's over priced by about $20. None of the Book stores even carry it although he gives many excuses why. I know, it's hard to believe he would give excuses. Apparently it's his choice, lol. :turkey:

Bocephus
11-19-2008, 10:10 AM
If any Rider fans are interested, Rod Pedersen will have copies of Green Magic for sale. $30

How thick is the book? I have a table that rocks and could use something to shim to one leg.