PDA

View Full Version : Carter Ashton

captain blog
11-20-2008, 11:34 AM
applause well done Carter!!! He is making the most of his ice time on the first and second line. it looks like Ashton is providing the points we desperately need since we no longer have Fadden. This is off topic, but is the Cane's website one of the worst in the WHL? Apparently Mitch Fadden is signing autographs after the Nov. 21 home game. HA,HA,HA. Oh well, the team is playing better and that's all that matters. GO CANES GO clrkth

captain blog
11-20-2008, 09:10 PM
well, someone realized Fadden was traded. Carter Banks is now signing autographs. ha,ha,ha. GO CANES GO clrkth

canes77
11-20-2008, 11:38 PM
well, someone realized Fadden was traded. Carter Banks is now signing autographs. ha,ha,ha. GO CANES GO clrkth

thats why we're all here, to keep the Canes organization in check ;)

and yes, Ashton is doin great playing on the top 2 lines...he has speed and drives hard to the net, great qualities for a 17 yr old forward to have...he will only get better!!

lets beat the Tigers tomorrow nite...GO CANES

caniac # 2
11-21-2008, 12:42 PM
I agree our website is one of the worst .....highlights from last years playoff run.......fadden signing autographs today...... someone is asleep at the wheel here..........look at the hitmens site or even the hat's (god forbid) they got it all going on and if I want to see the highlight's from tonights game i will have to resort to going on the tigers site.........! wakey wakey

GO CANES GO !!