PDA

View Full Version : Garet Hunt

HAF
11-22-2008, 02:17 PM
I went to an Idaho Steelheads game last night with a buddy of mine. Hunt is playing for the Stockton Thunder and was involved in one of the oddest fights I have seen in a while that ended up on the Steelheads bench. Here is the link to the highlights from last night including the fight torwards the end.

http://www.idahosteelheads.com/fan-zone/multimedia.aspx?eventid=342

Just thought you guys might enjoy seeing this.

sbtatter
11-22-2008, 02:35 PM
That was quite entertaining!!

dondo
11-23-2008, 02:40 PM
but where's the Hunt footage? clrkth

j/k HAF

thanks man

a couple of good bouts in the game , the first fight was a nice throwback to old-time hockey. Its good to see that with the panisfication of the NHL game, that the grass roots hockey still has some feisty play and some excellent hockey to show. Great highlights.

Might need to follow the Thunder a bit more closely.

old_time_hockey
11-23-2008, 06:56 PM
Don Hay's son plays for the Steelheads. Won the Kelly Cup with them.

dondo
11-23-2008, 11:07 PM
^ see now this is kind of stuff we should be talking about on my site :thumb:

ah well...

HAF
11-25-2008, 11:54 PM
Don Hay's son plays for the Steelheads. Won the Kelly Cup with them.

Yeah, Darrel Hay is a former American. We were excited to see him play but he was a scratch that night. Several dub alumni there that night. Hunt, Huxley Beaucheman,Bendfold and a few others. John Lammers was listed in the program as #20 for the Steelheads but I heard from the guys next to us that he had been called up.

HAF
11-25-2008, 11:55 PM
^ see now this is kind of stuff we should be talking about on my site :thumb:

ah well...

Well Don, come on down! I'll get the Tix,you bring the good beer and we'll head to Boise for a game. You'll have all kinds of stories for your site...lol

dondo
11-26-2008, 03:07 PM
^ actually I'm still hoping to do a road trip in February, there's three games in three nights in three cities. Spokane, Portland and Seattle .. that might be as close as I get to Idaho.. no time to go all the way there though.

maybe later HAF.. but if I come I be toting very good beer .. as per usual for me.. life's too short to drink crappy beer.