PDA

View Full Version : The Better Team Has Won 1st Three games

Tipped Off
04-12-2005, 09:45 AM
The Tips have been able to keep them close with their style of play, but in the end the better team is taking the final score. The Ice have an all around good club. The Tips just don't have what it takes to beat a team with this much speed. By the end of regulation the Tips were out of gas. Every time the whistle blew every player on the ice for the Tips was bent over at the waist and gasping for air. They were exhausted from chasing around Dawes & Busto...lol.

I fully expect to be on my feet applauding the season the boys had this year, while at the same time seeing the Ice players rush the goalie in celebration of advancing to round 3.

Chelle
04-12-2005, 02:50 PM
I have the feeling that it will be a standing ovation-for the hard season these boys have had-while clapping good luck for the Ice to move on. And as much as I would LOVE to see the Tips move on-if they are going to lose-I would rather have them lose at home-where their fans that love them are-then on the road. I'm sure I speak for the Tips fans-we will love them and appreciate them no matter what. :)

Tipped Off
04-12-2005, 03:26 PM
Hey Chelle, Welcome aboard. Nice post. I agree wholeheartedly. I would like to be able to give the boys a nice ovation for their dedication to the game...especially Love, Leavitt and Dietrich, our over agers as well as a couple others who probably won't be back (Baranka comes to mind).

Feorello
04-12-2005, 05:05 PM
Ice is a really good team, and if we lose tonight, I'm glad it would be to them. The Silvertips are a good team, but i think the just lack the experience. They have only been in the WHL since last year. So win or lose, I'm just glad that they got as far as they did. They played very well. :clap:

Tipped Off
04-12-2005, 05:25 PM
Welcome to the board Feorello. Feel free to post new topics & make yourself heard. We stay on the topic of Hockey on this board :). If any of the newbies have any questions/concerns, let me know.

Spungy
04-12-2005, 09:10 PM
Nice to see a few new posters on the boards!! :wave:

I hope you are right about us winning but halfway through the second i'm not so sure about that

ihlemic10
04-13-2005, 11:12 AM
It was a great game. The end result was a little disapointing but wasn't that much of a surprise. I say that this was the best "rebuilding" year I have seen from any team. Maybe this will spread word to the casual Mariners fan who takes the losing rebuilding team over the winning rebuilding Tips. Next two years are going to be great and hopfully we have another good bunch of rookies coming up for us soon. You could tell the fans that were there opening night last night. The ones who stood up and cheered the boys on when they were going down the tunnel, some for the last time.