PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs salvage road trip

Chief Jeff
11-23-2008, 05:03 PM
Great game last night against SC. The Chiefs were without Reddington and Glass but were able to gut out the 2 points. Was looking grim for the trip after the loss to Regina but winning the last two gets them back to a respectable 3-3. In the post game Speltz indicated Mccrae should be ready Friday, and that that Tokarski, Cowen and Spurgeon will fly back after playing the Russians and should be there for the game against Tri. Speltz also indicated that the Chiefs haven't given up on Roman. He has made the Czech world junior team and he is hopeful something can be worked out after that.

brawler21
11-24-2008, 10:57 PM
Great game last night against SC. The Chiefs were without Reddington and Glass but were able to gut out the 2 points. Was looking grim for the trip after the loss to Regina but winning the last two gets them back to a respectable 3-3. In the post game Speltz indicated Mccrae should be ready Friday, and that that Tokarski, Cowen and Spurgeon will fly back after playing the Russians and should be there for the game against Tri. Speltz also indicated that the Chiefs haven't given up on Roman. He has made the Czech world junior team and he is hopeful something can be worked out after that.
i dont see roman on the czech world junior roster......confirmation please?
thanks

brawler21
12-21-2008, 07:18 PM
roman is indeed on the czech roster per TSN's site.

I wonder if they are waiting for the WJ's..................why else would they have left a euro spot open and have kept him on the PP list so long? hmmmm

Chief Jeff
12-21-2008, 07:25 PM
Speltz will give it one more try after the WJ's. The Chiefs desperately need offensive help and he would certainly fill the bill. Even if they get him back I think they will still need more help. They are getting NOTHING from the 3rd and 4th lines offensively.