PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Golf Classic

Ms. Hockey
04-12-2005, 10:07 AM
Does anyone have any information on the Broncos Golf Classic? What type of play is it? (best ball, texas, etc)

Scout
04-12-2005, 10:47 AM
In previous years it was Texas Scramble. Because it was put to rest for a couple years they may change the rules a bit. Because it is open to all ages and gender i think they will leave it a Texas Scramble.

Scout

smackitsakic
04-12-2005, 11:06 AM
If you want a good time, play it in a triathlon form. Two groups of two per hole playing a rotation of three styles of golf. Six holes of best score per hole between the two players (not sure what this style is called), six holes of texas scramble, and six holes of alternate shot. I got to play this a few years ago at Elmwood in a tournament and it's the best i've been in by far. It's competitive and forces you to come up with some clutch shots, especially with alternate shot. :clap:

CHtoo
04-12-2005, 10:36 PM
If you want a good time, play it in a triathlon form. Two groups of two per hole playing a rotation of three styles of golf. Six holes of best score per hole between the two players (not sure what this style is called), six holes of texas scramble, and six holes of alternate shot. I got to play this a few years ago at Elmwood in a tournament and it's the best i've been in by far. It's competitive and forces you to come up with some clutch shots, especially with alternate shot. :clap:

I have enough trouble calculating my score without keeping track of which style we're playing. :D :spineyes:

section q
04-13-2005, 02:04 PM
they have some information on their website, i was checking it out earlier. it says that it will be a texas scramble format. also on the website, was a registration form that can be printed off.