PDA

View Full Version : Your Evaluation for the Pats this year

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
11-25-2008, 04:23 PM
What do you think of the team we have this year?

Dont just use the last 2 games as the basis of your evaluation, because thats not really fair considering the team has player like 25 other games.

You can use letter grade (A+, A, A-, etc) to determine how the pats are doing in whichever field (Forwards, Defencemen, Goaltending, Coaching, PARKER'S moves, or whatever else), and talk about their grit, skill, defensive awareness, etc. Really, just your thoughts on the team, but divided up into different categories. And then something on what you expected/didnt expect, and your feelings about the level of competitiveness this team has/can have.

Comments on anything would be appreciated. The more you have to say, the better...I'll post mine later.

I got a good idea on how they will turn out though.

nivek_wahs
11-25-2008, 05:27 PM
I got a good idea on how they will turn out though.Haha.... nice. Let me do some thinking and I will post my thoughts.

scoreboard
11-25-2008, 05:30 PM
Haha.... nice. Let me do some thinking and I will post my thoughts.

Kevin - go to the New Regina Pats Forum site, maybe you could set something up.

patsfans
11-25-2008, 07:07 PM
Kevin - go to the New Regina Pats Forum site, maybe you could set something up.

Where is this forum site you've mentioned a couple times on these boards? :confused:

nivek_wahs
11-25-2008, 07:37 PM
Where is this forum site you've mentioned a couple times on these boards? :confused:Check my signature. Or click here -> PatsHockey (http://patshockey.s2.bizhat.com/) .