PDA

View Full Version : Pats Eberle Three Points as WHL downs the Russians

scoreboard
11-26-2008, 10:04 PM

TO SEE REPORT - GO TO REGINA PATS NEW WEB SITE.

TO GET TO THE NEW SITE - REGINA PATS WhlFanDiscussion Site -

Click on - PATS ADD a 20 - NIVEK WAHS - SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM & CLICK ON - PatsHockey

tito34
11-26-2008, 10:53 PM
He looked really good tonight. Kids got a real knack for the net and finding lanes in the offensive zone. Starting to like my Oilers taking him in the first round.

Flathead
11-26-2008, 11:25 PM
He had a very good game, and deserved player of the game, well done!

minirep
11-26-2008, 11:32 PM
I thought he was the best player on the ice. Don't listen to Hot Rod Pederson the Pat's players were not boooooooooooed. applause

Fight Guy
11-27-2008, 12:05 AM
At the beginning of the game they were. Eberle for sure...he got a grin on his face when it happened.

Good game though. Eberle played awesome. Can't wait for tomorrow nights game. Teubert got an assist as well on Eberle's second goal.

CJSenterprise4
11-27-2008, 10:01 AM
they better not play Eberle and Teubert friday night in Kamloops. Don't know if they would make it out there in time anyways but i am sure they will and the team better not dress them. Let them sit for a night and get them into the line-up saturday night against Prince George. You can't have these players playing 4 nights in a row i don't care how young they are.

Who cares about the little bit of boos anyways we were all cheering for the same team. Go Team WHL!! If the swift fans were cheering for Russia just because Eberle and Teubert were on the team then we have problems.

ointhecreek
11-27-2008, 10:40 AM
Who cares about the little bit of boos anyways we were all cheering for the same team. Go Team WHL!! If the swift fans were cheering for Russia just because Eberle and Teubert were on the team then we have problems.
Good point, and besides, we all cheered when Eberle scored his 2 goals and named player of the game. Some people shouldn't be so petty about small stuff and not take it so seriously, Eberle didn't which is evident by the smile.

Fight Guy
11-27-2008, 06:35 PM
I hope you guys aren't taking what I said like I'm mad that they got booed a bit at the beginning. I am in no way concerned about it. Someone said not to listen to Pederson about them getting booed...but really, they did...and it was funny. I probably would have done the same thing. It was funny.

But something I am pissed about is how the game in PA is being handled on Sportsnet. It's not even going to be on our local Sportsnet, and I'll have to wait till 10:30 or 1:00 to watch it. I understand that NHL is priority, but it still pisses me off. Instead of showing Sportsnet Connected for like, six straight hours, show the damn game.

CJSenterprise4
11-27-2008, 09:39 PM
I am sitting here watching football and was like **** the hockey is on.. NOPE! Sportnet doesn't have the game on any of their 4 channels. What a bunch of crap! It's on Sportsnet Ontario at 10:30 i think if you get that channel.

scoreboard
11-27-2008, 10:08 PM
they better not play Eberle and Teubert friday night in Kamloops. Don't know if they would make it out there in time anyways but i am sure they will and the team better not dress them. Let them sit for a night and get them into the line-up saturday night against Prince George. You can't have these players playing 4 nights in a row i don't care how young they are.

I WOULD RATHER SEE EBERLE and TEUBERT PLAY FRIDAY NIGHT IN KAMLOOPS, AND NOT PLAY IN PRINCE GEORGE. KAMLOOPS IN A MUCH STRONGER TEAM, THEN PRINCE GEORGE.