PDA

View Full Version : Boo's Or Booze?

minirep
11-26-2008, 11:13 PM
Read this part on Rod Perderson's blog. What a piece of work this guy is. Can't keep his big mouth shut.
http://rodpedersen.blogspot.com/

Flathead
11-26-2008, 11:24 PM
Read this part on Rod Perderson's blog. What a piece of work this guy is. Can't keep his big mouth shut.
http://rodpedersen.blogspot.com/
I was at the game and failed to hear anyone booing Eberle or Teubert. I'm guessing it's just Rodney trying to stir the pot again. :spineyes:
I like how he says "I was just informed", that's called hearsay Rodney, it means nothing, grow up.lol.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
11-26-2008, 11:39 PM
I actually heard a few people boo Eberle (watched it on tv). Wasnt in the room when Teubert was introduced, but if Eberle gets booed, I can only imagine Teuberts welcome.

The commentators even talked about it for a bit.

I dont really care, infact I wasnt really surprised considering its a pats player in SC. It definitely didnt bother the players, so who cares...

dodywood4ever
11-27-2008, 02:09 AM
Huh? I was also at the game. Didnt hear anything like this. What a bunch of BS. Any chance el douche gets to dump on SC i guess.

dodywood4ever
11-27-2008, 02:13 AM
And then Eberle goes on to say how nice it was to get cheered and NOT booed. I wonder if Rod will take his word for it or just keep puking up second hand info.

Goonarsk
11-27-2008, 08:01 AM
They both got booed. Eberle, not so much. Teubert, definetly. Why? Because he's a player who gives the extra shot after a hit and plays a little bit dirty. But, hey, Rod didn't mention that the CHL representative got booed as well. Why? No local players... not to sound like Keen, but having 1 or 2 Broncos in the game would have made a world of difference. Doyle would not have looked out of place on that team and it would have given the fans a reason to get involved. The fans spend the entire year cheering against every single player on Team WHL... then when they put on a different colour jersey we're supposed to cheer for them? It didn't happen last night, and it's not going to happen in PA.

Toswammi
11-27-2008, 08:10 AM
Hmm lets see here.
After playing each other in the last two playoffs it appears that the Pats/Broncos have a pretty strong rivalry.
Pat fans don't like the Broncos; Bronco fans have never liked the Pats.
So a Pat (or two) gets booed in Swift Current, so what. It is called a good rivalry. As said in the comments i would expect the same to be done if the roles where switched (SC player in Regina)

Maybe Pederson went stir crazy after he wasn't heckled in Swift during the last games intermissions, or needed to stir the pot to get some more hits on the blog.

Toswammi
11-27-2008, 08:11 AM
I actually heard a few people boo Eberle (watched it on tv). Wasnt in the room when Teubert was introduced, but if Eberle gets booed, I can only imagine Teuberts welcome.

The commentators even talked about it for a bit.

I dont really care, infact I wasnt really surprised considering its a pats player in SC. It definitely didnt bother the players, so who cares...

If that would bother a player, they would have no hope in the NHL

ointhecreek
11-27-2008, 09:48 AM
I didn't hear it at the game for Ebs, but did hear a spattering of boos for Teubert. IMO it was all in fun because of the rivalry and the Pats plyers expected it and didn't take it seriously as Eberle smiled. Another example of the almighty one(Roddy) and his butt kissing groupies trying to start something and get blog hits and this thread just helps him. Of course he never mentions that we cheered loudly when Eberle scored the 2 goals and was named player of the game. He should be proud a Pat did so well at the game. And Keener, your wrong, he's not better then that, He's a petty little man that craves attention.
Seems Eberle enjoyed it here. http://www.canada.com/reginaleaderpost/news/sports/story.html?id=2e3e988e-2559-4583-8fa5-4999f10c6fa9