PDA

View Full Version : Game 30-Hitmen 3 at Spokane 4-Shoot Out

Hitmen1
12-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Its the first of 5 games in 7 nights for Hitmen. This should be a really good test for the Hitmen who are playing very good hockey right now. The Hitmen are trying to run their winning streak to 12 tonight. The game is on radio starting at 8. And congrats to Brett Sonne on being invited to the world jr camp.

Preview (http://www.hitmenhockey.com/news/gameday.html)

Hitmen1
12-03-2008, 11:38 PM
The winning streak is over at 11 as it was the Dustin Tokarski show. Tokarski made 35 saves in regulation time and the over time and then 3 more in the shoot out. I will post more later.

LifelongChiefsFan
12-04-2008, 02:10 AM
Good game tonight from both clubs imo. Although I thought Calgary was the better team overall, Spokane did battle hard and had a better game tonight than they've had in a little while.

Looking at the Hitmen schedule left me wondering who put that piece of work together. In Portland on Friday from Spokane, then back to Kennewick on Saturday and up to Seattle on Sunday. There's a lot more bus hours there than necessary, especially when you consider that Tri-City and Portland are also at home for games on Friday and Saturday respectively, both against Seattle.