PDA

View Full Version : Captain

RV@BBB
12-04-2008, 11:10 PM
I'd just like to see what peoples opinions are about the team captaincy as a permanent captain in the 2nd half of the schedule.

Personally I think Tassone has night in and night out shown that he makes a difference and has done everything the team has asked of him. I like the December captain shoice and I think the team would fare well having a leader that leads by example. My 2nd choice would be Claffey he's good and solid.

CrazyGeorge
12-04-2008, 11:13 PM
Tassone or Claffey I agree are the two possibilities as full time captain with the other player getting an "A". Who else do ya think deserves an "A"? How many "A"s does a team usually have? 2 or 3?

RV@BBB
12-04-2008, 11:21 PM
I would look at Dowling as an A and possibly Doyle as the other...even though doyle seems to be a little missing as of the last couple games

#1fan
12-05-2008, 09:59 AM
I agree with Tassone, he comes every night prepared to give it his all. He continues to lead through example. Eakin does as well, high energy, skill and desire. Doyle probably the most skilled d man on the team. Also probably one of the most selfish. He is the cause of more 2 on 1's and it seems to be all about him and his points. He hasn't realized that if he shows up every night does his job well concentrates on the team the next level will look at him. There is a reason why Hockey Canada hasn't looked at him and why he fell through 2 drafts. Decision makers are seeing something they don't like.

ointhecreek
12-05-2008, 11:42 AM
I agree with Tassone, he comes every night prepared to give it his all. He continues to lead through example. Eakin does as well, high energy, skill and desire. Doyle probably the most skilled d man on the team. Also probably one of the most selfish. He is the cause of more 2 on 1's and it seems to be all about him and his points. He hasn't realized that if he shows up every night does his job well concentrates on the team the next level will look at him. There is a reason why Hockey Canada hasn't looked at him and why he fell through 2 drafts. Decision makers are seeing something they don't like.My thoughts exactly. Doyle may be the most skilled offensively, but is lacking in the defensive side, IMO. I've been saying all along, he isn't near physical enuff in the corners or in front of the net to make it in the NHL. When other teams crash our net he is chasing the puck elsewhere. He is very good breaking out and down the ice tho, I'll give him that.