PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY, DECEMBER 12th. - "TEDDY BEAR TOSS" NIGHT

scoreboard
12-11-2008, 08:00 PM
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 12th. - "TEDDY BEAR TOSS" NIGHT

With the return of the Regina Pats to the Brandt Centre, they would like to celebrate the holiday season with their annual “Teddy Bear Toss” night. For over 10 years, the Regina Pats have been celebrating this Christmas tradition, and it continues tomorrow against the Brandon Wheat Kings, as we encourage fans to bring a brand new stuffed animal to the game against the Brandon Wheat Kings, puck drops at 7pm.

When the Pats score their first goal, fans can celebrate it by throwing their stuffed animals on to the ice.

The Teddy Bear Toss is a holiday tradition around many Western Hockey League arenas, with the Calgary Hitmen leading the way. During their Teddy Bear Toss night on November 30th, a sold out Pengrowth Saddledome saw 22,722 stuffed animals rain down upon the Hitmen.

O.K. - REGINA - HOW ABOUT 23,000 STUFFED ANIMALS, LETS BEAT CALGARY

clrkth

All of the collected toys from Friday night’s game between your Regina Pats and the Brandon Wheat Kings will be distributed to the Pasqua and General Hospitals on Monday at 10:30am. If the media wants to attend, we urge you to go to the General Hospital and contact them ahead of time. Please call Laurie Foster at 766-5289.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
12-11-2008, 11:51 PM
We arent going to beat Calgary. They are competitive about the teddy bear toss. We are going to be lucky to get half of that.

Sometimes I think they just do it to be "the best", and not for the actual cause.

CJSenterprise4
12-12-2008, 11:21 PM
Helps everyone in this case. Good Stuff. I missed the game tonight b/c of work so i could not contribute