PDA

View Full Version : Tough weekend for the Hawks.

a7x
01-19-2005, 12:32 AM
Well the Hawks take on 3 tough opponents this weekend. Friday at Kelowna, Saturday at Seattle, and Sunday at home against Vancouver. So far the Hawks are 1-1-0-0 against Kelowna, 0-5-0-0 against Seattle, and 3-1-0-0 against Vancouver. I don't see the Hawks coming away with more than 2 points in those 3 games, and that will most likely be a win against Vancouver. I'd like to see them FINALLY get a win against Seattle, but with the way the T-Birds have dominated the Hawks this year, it will take an extremely off night for the T-Birds for the Hawks to manage a win in this one. Not to mention it's in Seattle.

Jovorock
01-21-2005, 07:28 AM
I always look forward to the Hawks coming into Kelowna, they always play the Rockets pretty good. Your right going to Kelowna, Seattle, then home is a tough weekend. The bus driver will make good money!

kelownakarl
01-21-2005, 06:08 PM
Looking forward to seeinf the Hawks in action against the Rockets. Always good to see them swing into town and play a little puck!

Huch
01-25-2005, 07:44 PM
What are your impressions of the Kewlona game? Sounded like a nail biter down to the end.