PDA

View Full Version : Med Hat Game?

Flathead
12-28-2008, 11:04 AM
The final was 5-4? I never listened to the game but the WHL game sheet has them scoring two goals at 17:11 of the third, one on a penalty shot? Is this some kind of mistake, can someone explain?

FIVE FOR FIGHTING
12-28-2008, 11:09 AM
I noticed that as well. Score was actually 5-3. WHL listed the penalty shot twice.

Can anyone tell me whay Guggs left the game for a couple of minutes and then returned. Did he have equipment problems or what?

Toswammi
12-28-2008, 11:30 AM
I watched a bit of the game on the free webcast. From what i saw the DDT line(as Keen likes to put it) was amazing. They controlled the play when they were on the ice. Also must say that it is nice having Eakin back in the line-up, a goal in each of his last 4 is a good indication that he is healthy.

FIVE FOR FIGHTING
12-28-2008, 11:33 AM
They were unreal, especially in the 2nd period.

CatFan
12-28-2008, 01:57 PM
but "Guggs" (I don't want to attempt to spell his whole name!) was amazing. I can't believe he wasn't given first star (the shots were 39-25 for the Tigers). I'm thinking the next game on Friday will be better, hopefully the Tigers can rebound from the McCue knockout punch and maybe get Dunstall back in the line-up. A few more practices won't hurt either.

Flathead
12-28-2008, 11:49 PM
but "Guggs" (I don't want to attempt to spell his whole name!) was amazing. I can't believe he wasn't given first star (the shots were 39-25 for the Tigers). .
Umm coach Dean, I believe you said you would go with the hot goalie, and let him run with it. If that's the case ,nothing against Yonks, but why did he get the start tonight against Regina?