PDA

View Full Version : Matt Ius

FIVE FOR FIGHTING
12-28-2008, 11:31 AM
Just read on the Silvertips board that Ius has left the Broncos. That experiment cost us a 5th round pick in 09. I can see why he didn't return after Christmas. He left Everett because he thought he was a top 6 forward. He wasn't even a solid 4th liner here.

Flathead
12-28-2008, 11:39 AM
Ya I noticed he wasn't in the line up last night. He didn't do anything while he was here and Guggenberger was averaging as many points per game as Ius did as a Bronco. I would sure like that draft pick back, not one of Deans better moves.

ointhecreek
12-28-2008, 02:11 PM
From my understanding he stayed home because of family/personal issues. Although he didn't put up many points he was always crashing and banging out there, unlike some Dmen on the team that are scared to go in the corners. Different issue then the other jackass that refuses to report.

sbtatter
12-28-2008, 04:15 PM
From my understanding he stayed home because of family/personal issues. Although he didn't put up many points he was always crashing and banging out there, unlike some Dmen on the team that are scared to go in the corners. Different issue then the other jackass that refuses to report.
What is going on with Dudas? Why won't he report back?

ointhecreek
12-28-2008, 05:09 PM
The only 2 people that know for sure are Dudas and Dean. Just decided to stay home and wait for trade or release. :turkey: