PDA

View Full Version : some news on Ryan Keller

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-13-2005, 06:52 PM
I was watching the 5:45 Global sports broadcast and Chris Harris said that he went over to the U.S(Las Vegas) for six days and practiced with the Calgary Flames farm team. Would this mean that he was drafted by the Flames?No. Or since he is a free agent does this mean that he can try out with any NHL teams farm team?(since there is no NHL)

Billy Blade
04-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Yes, Keller is a free agent and can accept any offer that may come his way. If he continues to play hockey, he'll likely end up in Europe IMO. He doesn't have the goods to make it to the NHL if it ever starts up again. Maybe as a replacement player, but he'll likely remain a career minor leaguer. Not a bad way to earn a decent living though, see the world, play a game you love. :)

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-14-2005, 09:08 PM
He was also the captian of team Saskatchewan in the centennal Hockey challange celebrating the 100th Birthday of both Provinces and Russel monette is the goalie along with Josh Lepp for team Saskatchewan and on the other side of the Lloydminster border for team Alberta two of Keller's former teamates Mike Green and Wacey Rabbit are against him (for the first time) and the rest of team Saskatchewan.

GBG BLEED BLUE
05-21-2005, 08:33 PM
Ryan Keller has signed a one year deal with a team in the Norwiegain International league. I think he only signed a one year deal because than if he does not like it their then he can maybe find somewhere to play closer to home. Good luck to him, and I hope he has a good experience playing in Europe.