PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Beach tinight

Tipped Off
01-01-2009, 12:57 AM
Everyone knows my criticism's of Beach. I state them often and I try to back them up with facts.

I thought it only appropriate to come on the board and sing his praises tonight. A lot of what he did will not show up the box score like Tochkin and Froese. Beach played a hard game and later in the game when a Rebel cheap shotted on of our younger/smaller forwards he took his next shift to have a go at one of them at Center Ice and handily won the fight. He also showed the utmost class by tapping the guy on the shoulder after the fight and giving him an "atta boy" for going with him. That's the way it's supposed to be done (Mitch Love used to do this after a lot of fights).

He dug in the corners, made some great passes (even if they weren't converted), won his faceoffs and, in my opinion, played his best all around game of the year tonight. I would LOVE to have this Kyle Beach on the team 72 games a year.

Kudos to Beach. Well deserved.

Swando
01-04-2009, 03:18 AM
Is there a trade dead line approaching? I'm sure your management have talked to him about this..especially if Kelowna or Vancouver call! However from our end we just hear the disruptive side to him and how he'd not fit in.

Tipped Off
01-04-2009, 11:31 PM
The deadline is approaching fast, but I don't think Beach is going anywhere. If I were a contending team, I wouldn't touch him. Maybe now that he got his nose busted again he'll just play hockey.