PDA

View Full Version : Cougars trade options-*your oppinion

tommanaz
01-02-2009, 04:08 PM
So taking this from the Wheat kings section, but curious as to what you guys think would be the players that we need to keep for next season and the players you feel we should trade.
At this point, all the talk about armstrong being traded is nuts. With pg in a playoff spot right now and playing good hockey missing connolly,matte,viedensky,tyrell etc i dont see why playoffs are being written off so soon.

TwoBits
01-04-2009, 11:03 PM
So taking this from the Wheat kings section, but curious as to what you guys think would be the players that we need to keep for next season and the players you feel we should trade.
At this point, all the talk about armstrong being traded is nuts. With pg in a playoff spot right now and playing good hockey missing connolly,matte,viedensky,tyrell etc i dont see why playoffs are being written off so soon.

I don't think it's PG fans writing off the Cougars, it's everybody else. Other fans are saying "you aren't going anywhere anyway so you may as well give us all of your good players for nothing." ;)

Trading our 20 year olds will not benefit the team in the end and I can't see the sense in trading any of our younger players. So I stand by my original opinion to hang tough.

Our current players that are away are going to return pumped and with new knowledge which will strengthen a team that is not doing too badly at the moment considering their absence.